Bragging about averaging 30,000?

If our prices were like theirs and we were flying high the crowds would be bumper be over 30k here, lets not forget they have very cheap season tickets too and advertise to their chinese students to come and watch them living around there.

That said i really dont give a crap.

Once you realise that every thing dem blades say, do, post or talk about is totally irrelevant you will save a load of your time.

I have as much interest in dem blades as I have in going shoe shopping with the missus, Don't encourage them and they tend to.go awa

Also ask them about income from gate receipts for the last few decades.

If they are so superior, they will have beaten our income from the gate on at least one occasion over the last 20 years.    Once......just once?   No?   You mean not at all?   Give over, that can't be correct.

Just now, a_weishaupt said:

Also ask them about income from gate receipts for the last few decades.

If they are so superior, they will have beaten our income from the gate on at least one occasion over the last 20 years.    Once......just once?   No?   You mean not at all?   Give over, that can't be correct.

Not even joking.    Get one of the accountant types on here to go over the submitted accounts over the last few years going back quite far and you will see under scrutiny - their gate receipts belie the figures given out elsewhere as fact.

1980 - 2017  highest averages = Wednesday 32 pigs 5. *Utd averaging less than 10k one year in 80s.

Pigs had the best of the 70s. 39v13

We had the 60s and most of the 50s. Often 40k+ averages in 50s. 

They really shouldn't get involved in Twitter arguments about attendances. Unfortunately because of how dumb they are, they always do then chuck in the magic 'Banter' word.