Joey Pelupessy

9 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Be interesting to know if new CEO involved in negotiations. DC has also always been fully supportive of his manager and the two Dutch links are clearly his recommendations.

I was wondering the same thing

Maybe in the coming weeks we'll learn it isn't, but certainly at first glance this could be a good bit of business at a decent price done fairly professionally. Tentative tick next to Meire's clean slate here. 

7 minutes ago, Triple O said:

To be honest I don't think he does that. Many a time he's said "didn't see that one coming".

No he rarely does, but he would have been.the one to break the news if he'd have known. He didn't so on this one I think he knows nowt. 

Either that or he has asked his contacts and they said yes.

11 hours ago, Almat said:

Makalele would be another example. And Scott Parker. Neither were giants. But they were hard fookers. 

There's been lots of short quality DMs over recent years. Maybe even more than giants, mobility is very important now, not many players just sit in front of back 4. Scott Parker was great for his size/ability, if cat is anything like him then we have a player.

He sounds good to me anyway, and wants to come. Lets get him signed.

27 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Its good that Jos is recognises which positions we need  new players 

I'm going to guess Bullen had some input on this

Although I think every single one of us has identified what we're lacking, except Carlos.