Joey Pelupessy

24 minutes ago, dfoster said:

Could it be the assistant manager - and former Dutch U21 manager - who may have put these names forward given all Jos' experience seems to have been in Germany?

I would have thought so, but im sure they both talk lots about players so I wouldn't be suprised if Jos has watched him a few times before so likely knows Pelopussy too.

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, Triple O said:

What you brought that up for in this thread? lol

Someone else already did..

YOU!

lol 

Edited by wilyfox

18 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

There's been lots of short quality DMs over recent years. Maybe even more than giants, mobility is very important now, not many players just sit in front of back 4. Scott Parker was great for his size/ability, if cat is anything like him then we have a player.

He sounds good to me anyway, and wants to come. Lets get him signed.

If he’s good at his job, I’m not unduly worried It’s an area where we’ve needed to strengthen Its true though, over the last few years, the average height of defensive midfielders has increased remarkably 

Most of the top sides will have at least two such players, standing 6-2, 6-3 or even 6-4 It’s the same with centre backs

Previously the norm for a centre back might have been 6-0, 6-1, now its much higher Not sure why this has happened, and of course there are exceptions It is though, a definite trend