Joey Pelupessy

3 minutes ago, mike312 said:

Be interesting to see if Jos puts him straight in. One area I could never understand with Carlos was buying players and then not playing them.

I had always thought this was because our blooming system was so complicated and Carlos coached everybody to death.

Now it seems most of them were bought as understudies and not destined to play anyway

6 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Played 3 games for Twente and 100+ for his new team, we bought him to play midfield 

Same as Hutch then.

Just a suggestion as he’s clearly capable but I agree he will have been brought in to play CDM. 

Edited by s6 owl

8 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Think we converted hutch tho didn’t we go a cm more than anything? Whereas joey is naturally now a cdm? 

I think so I remember Hutch having a loan spell at Forest season before he joined us and they used him at RB

Edited by s6 owl

5 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

I think so I remember Hutch having a loan spell at Forest season before he joined us and they used him at RB

Yeah that’s what I thought pal , looking forward to seeing joey play after his interview, says his strengths are being quick, likes a tackle and fast and forward  passing play

2 hours ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Team for me

wildsmith

hunt

fred

pudil

fox

joey

jones 

Boyd

reach

wallace

joao/rhodes

You need another player in there Barnsley, only got 10, Joey Jones can't do it on his own.

I am guessing you are younger, the older one's will get it.

• Haha 1