9 hours ago, vulture_squadron said:

Fair enough. Dont think it matters myself

Roy Keane 5ft10 

Kante 5ft6

Makelele 5ft 6 

Hutch 6ft0 

Fernandinho 5ft 10

5ft 11 is near as damn it six foot.

That one or two inches isn't going to make or break anything.

We do need a bit of height in the team for winning the high balls but tbh hirsty wasnt six foot and nobody would say he couldn't get stuck in.

24 minutes ago, owls101 said:

Think we need a similar turnover in the summer. Problem is we have given out big contracts to folk and other teams unlikely to take them on. 

We do need a shakeup but possibly not as much as people think.

Getting the players fit will make a big difference and as long as JL addresses the areas needed (in contrast to his predecessor)  we have a decent base to do ok. 

Guest wilyfox

Football-Oranje.com
@FootballOranje_
Heracles director Nico-Jan Hoogma confirms Joey Pelupessy wants Sheffield Wednesday move, "Joey has done a fantastic job for 3.5 years here, he sees this as a unique opportunity, something he absolutely wants, we give him this, and that's what we have to deal with." (Tubantia) 

24 minutes ago, owls101 said:

Think we need a similar turnover in the summer. Problem is we have given out big contracts to folk and other teams unlikely to take them on. 

Getting the players fit will make a big difference and as long as JL addresses the areas needed (in contrast to his predecessor)  we have a decent base to do ok. 

14 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Football-Oranje.com
@FootballOranje_
Heracles director Nico-Jan Hoogma confirms Joey Pelupessy wants Sheffield Wednesday move, "Joey has done a fantastic job for 3.5 years here, he sees this as a unique opportunity, something he absolutely wants, we give him this, and that's what we have to deal with." (Tubantia) 

So it’s looking likely then!

:CEO:

7 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Also, here's a list of incomings and outgoings in the season Jos Luhukay took over at Stuttgart. Massive changes made to playing squad.

Screenshot_20180117-030636.jpg

Luhukay left Stuttgart in September 2016*

I hope he signs Takuma Asano again.

Takuma Asano!
What a wonderful name
Takuma Asano!
Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries
For the rest of your days
Sign him on a free, please Wednesday
Takuma Asano
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Jones

Fox 

Loovens 

Nuhiu 

Palmer

Wallace 

Rhodes 

Matias 

Butterfield  (back to Derby)

Pudil 

Fletcher

All of the above (arguably) are past their best/not good enough so I think I fairly big overhaul is needed.

7 minutes ago, owls101 said:

Jones

Fox 

Loovens 

Nuhiu 

Palmer

Wallace 

Rhodes 

Matias 

Butterfield  (back to Derby)

Pudil 

Fletcher

All of the above (arguably) are past their best/not good enough so I think I fairly big overhaul is needed.

I'd give Rhodes and Matias a bit of time with the new gaffer to see if he can change their fortunes. They're good players still at the right age. I like Palmer and still think he's improving. The rest can be ditched for sure.

8 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Also, here's a list of incomings and outgoings in the season Jos Luhukay took over at Stuttgart. Massive changes made to playing squad.

Screenshot_20180117-030636.jpg

Luhukay left Stuttgart in September 2016*

Sorry to pick you up on this mate. Luhukay didn't make the signings. Their director did which is why he left. See below.

Screenshot_20180117-111154.thumb.png.72302441613a169cb9712c6d2f1f0e62.png