Season ticket refund OFFICIAL OFFER

Chansiri is showing his inexperience of running a football club and he has looked very childish here.

It comes across that hes 'throwing his toys out of his pram'!

He would have been better off confirming that given the poor season, he would offer reduced season tickets for next season, something along the lines of 10%.  He would probably get the same take up of season tickets as this season.  My worry now is that you may see a drop, however this will be dependant on what we do in this window and how we play for the remainder of the season.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Firstly your comments about who's demanded a refund - who is it that's requested them because I for one have no idea. Suggesting they're all Owlstalkers is bizarre

As for your other point - That's very different mate

If it became public it would be not the clubs doing who would had acted and remained professional throughout

Is that not what's happened though? I've not seen the 'conditions' on any swfc outlet such as the OS or twitter? Only aware of them because of them being posted here by someone who had received an email from the club

Absolutely pathetic, 'banning' your own supporters, but I'm not surprised.

Yet another example of his 'Wednesday family' statements being without substance.

It's getting to the point where we won't be permitted to criticise the club in any way.

11 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

He would probably get the same take up of season tickets as this season

I think he said, if any existing season ticket holder does not renew next season they are barred for life, they will also be barred from watching on telly and will face extreme forms of torture if caught....Just what I heard, don't know if it's reyt.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

I don’t get the point of this? 

A refund is for something you have purchased? DC is refunding games not played? So.... not yet had?

I think the point he's trying to make Spen is " A season tickets for its life not just til christmas" you are buying into a contract and there are penalties for opting out ..

Bit like a mobile phone or Sky TV 

Only thing that bothers me about all this is the embarrassment factor this is for the club "Dirty washing n that"  

It could have been dealt with on a more personal level imho.....

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Where do you think a refund offer should be publicised?

58 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There should be no refund offer

With respect, you're avoiding the question.

Like it or not, a refund offer was made. My view is that an offer of a refund should be publicised on the official site, not through a fan posting on Twitter, Owlstalk or wherever.

FWIW I think Chansiri would have been better advised to reject calls for refunds and just remind of the benefits compared to PoTD. 

9 minutes ago, cjtowl1972 said:

If DC had done his job properly, and sacked CC after Blades 4-2 humiliation,

all this could have been avoided.

Why would it of been avoided

4 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Disgusting if true.

Banning loyal fans and stripping loyalty points is out of order.

Its what you punish people found guilty of hooliganism or racism at a match.

Dave Allen wouldn’t even have been that petty

Hasn't banned fans.

It's not a punishment

You have a short memory of what Dave Allen was capable. .  Calling supporters a venomous *****, that lot, suing supporters for having a point of view on the internet, one supporter lost his house, some lost their jobs and at least one had a marriage break up.

You need to get a grip on reality.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

He's totally out of touch with his so called "family". Makes me wonder if in his tin pot world he saw us as the next Man City, building a global empire and to hell with local fans.

Or perhaps he's just arrogant.

Or perhaps he listened came up with an offer which might not be too everybody’s liking. Some people want their cake and eat it I’m afraid.