Season ticket refund OFFICIAL OFFER

The offer from Mr Chansiri is that the season ticket refund offer will be honoured on a pro rata value for the remaining games. 

The conditions are a ban from all future season ticket and membership applications and forfeit of accrued loyalty points

Well played Mr Chansiri.  Harsh but fair offer. I personally won't be pursuing the refund even though I enquired. I don't think many others will either 

The offer was stupid in the first place and now everyone should forget about it and move on

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

If true sounds all a bit petty not allowing people to buy a season ticket in future because they asked for a refund that was offered by the club. (Maybe because work circumstances had changed for instance).

Club should be trying to win back disgruntled supporters not having an FBI style Blacklist. 

Edited by matthefish2002

5 minutes ago, KennyPowers55 said:

The offer from Mr Chansiri is that the season ticket refund offer will be honoured on a pro rata value for the remaining games. 

The conditions are a ban from all future season ticket and membership applications and forfeit of accrued loyalty points

Well played Mr Chansiri.  Harsh but fair offer. I personally won't be pursuing the refund even though I enquired. I don't think many others will either 

The offer was stupid in the first place and now everyone should forget about it and move on

Has this been confirmed on the website?

I would love it to be true.

Madness. All this highlights is how fickle fans are. 

If we get promoted next season many of the people wanting a refund will probably want to go back and chansiri is turning down their money. 

This refund thing is surely a one time thing. It's not something he would ever have to do again.

It's his decision so I respect it but its all so odd and quite frankly child spitting it's dummy out.

1 minute ago, poite said:

If we get promoted next season many of the people wanting a refund will probably want to go back and chansiri is turning down their money. 

This refund thing is surely a one time thing. It's not something he would ever have to do again.

It's his decision so I respect it but its all so odd and quite frankly child spitting it's dummy out.

It was a childish thing to do in the first place - no one comes out of it well.

Banning people from future season tickets - whilst funny, can only harm the club long term 

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

That's brilliant. Glad he decided to go down that route if you can't support us now you shouldn't be allowed to support us ever.

Except it's not that. You can still buy match day tickets. You just can't be a member or buy another season ticket

The child spitting it's dummy is the way I interpreted the original "offer" which along with CEO appoint were the main reasons I "considered " it

Except it's not that. You can still buy match day tickets. You just can't be a member or buy another season ticket

Nah it's great. You can still go but can't get the discounts that the fans who didn't refund get. Well done Chansiri, weed out the fans we don't want.

• Thanks 1

DC has put millions in. He gets constant moaning and has possibly been on the receiving end of some vitriol. Some of these individuals, as part of their incessant criticism of him, demanded a refund. He clearly has had enough of the criticism and offered the refund. The proviso? He doesn't want them back. Fair enough DC. Fair enough. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3