Season ticket refund OFFICIAL OFFER

1 hour ago, robster_owl said:

Course it should have, or he would have been vilified for being ignorant to a % of the fanbase, would he not?

He has essentially stood up in commercial brinksmanship and won in the main, I think it was a canny strategic move - quite possibly, assisting the removal of the loudest negative voices in the stands... how can that be anything but a win?

Im not convinced that the loudest negative voices in the stand want a refund.

Indeed, I'm not convinced that all those posting on Twitter & Facebook for a ST refund actually have a ST in the first place.

23 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I have given him three years of trying to understand his way, yet still we are making mistake after mistake. The culture clash isn't the fans fault, if you buy a football club you will roll with the praises through good times and will take the criticism during the bad. If that's a problem then he is bang in the wrong game I'm afraid. 

I dont want him him to go, I want him to realise he's not getting things right and to put them right, at this minute in time all I see though are his heels digging in further and further. 

Fair enough, can't disagree with the above as that is what 'most' either want to see, desire or secretly want but again, there is a large enough section of the fanbase who don't have the attention span to give for e.g. three or more years, it's a 'I want it near enough instantly' mentality, you know, self entitlement and there would still be similar, if in yet smaller numbers, if you could get into the ground free to watch - as there are level headed persons and then there are serial negative complainers, as soon as their self-entitlement doesn't fit the output (not just in sport by the way).

29 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

If you asked for a refund and didn't go through with it. Best check before you sit down, might be some poo smeared on your seat

I know you're joking of course, but...

I do wonder if you applied for a refund and didn't go through with it, are you now on some kind of 'list' somewhere........?

This offer doesn't make Sheffield Wednesday feel like the most welcoming club in the world.

If you are head of an organisation and particularly one in the public eye like a professional football club think you should act a lot more dignified then banning supporters for having a season ticket for life. (Unless for a public order issue)

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There are more posts about negativity than there is actual negativity

A win on Friday might spread some much needed positivity, if Jos can get us back to winning ways and playing better football then most of the negativity will disappear

Just now, GEE said:

A win on Friday might spread some much needed positivity, if Jos can get us back to winning ways and playing better football then most of the negativity will disappear

PLEASE GOD make that happen

If I read one more post about how everyone's trying to hound out the chairman because someone's questioned him wanting to ban season ticket holders who want a refund this season I'm going to rip my own eyeballs out and replace them with cakeball sponge

Owlstalk Shop

4 hours ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Well played Mr Chansiri.  Harsh but fair offer. I personally won't be pursuing the refund even though I enquired. I don't think many others will either

But you enquired about a refund, presumably then without the punitive conditions you would have accepted a refund?

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

PLEASE GOD make that happen

If I read one more post about how everyone's trying to hound out the chairman because someone's questioned him wanting to ban season ticket holders who want a refund this season I'm going to rip my own eyeballs out and replace them with cakeball sponge

Got a feeling we will win on Friday now.

In every crap season there is always one result to remember where everything falls into place. Got feeling this will be it.

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'd say don't offer refunds of season tickets 

It's not that difficult to grasp really mate

The Chairman has (in my opinion) made an error by offering tickets, by then adding the terms and conditions that he has done, especially this week with all the positives coming out of the club.

That's it really. In a nutshell

A totally unnecessary mess 

Well, in all honesty, it is when the two above quoted messages are somewhat contradictory. 

Anyhow, I shall now depart and things to do - lots of viewpoints, some agreements, vice versa but time to focus on Friday. Not who is right, wrong or indifferent... until the outcome of the fans forum anyway.

6 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

I know you're joking of course, but...

I do wonder if you applied for a refund and didn't go through with it, are you now on some kind of 'list' somewhere........?

Yeah, could be yet more punishment lined up for those people...

- not allowed a pie at half time?

- keep your silly points but your not getting an away ticket?

- guy on turnstyle made to shout "he's one of those" upon entry, as a constant reminder?

1 minute ago, robster_owl said:

Well, in all honesty, it is when the two above quoted messages are somewhat contradictory. 

Anyhow, I shall now depart and things to do - lots of viewpoints, some agreements, vice versa but time to focus on Friday. Not who is right, wrong or indifferent... until the outcome of the fans forum anyway.

Absolutely

Have a good one mate

Good talking to you :)

Owlstalk Shop