Scrapped the badge against fans wishes

Kept hold of Carlos 6 months too long

The George Hirst saga

The kit fiasco

No 150th anniversary game 

Banning supporters from having season tickets if they claim a refund

Appointing a CEO loathed by the fans of her last employer

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

Lost most of our corporate sponsors - What's total spend now compared to then?

Lost most of our long serving staff - Have we?  Have they been replaced/

Ripping POTG fans off - But given better offers for members and ST holders

Scrapped stripes against fans wishes - SOME fans.

Scrapped the badge against fans wishes - SOME fans

Kept hold of Carlos 6 months too long - Hindsight is wonderful isn't it.

The George Hirst saga - Entirely Chansiri to blame for that?

The kit fiasco

No 150th anniversary game - Was explained and pretty difficult to argue with.

Banning supporters from having season tickets if they claim a refund - Fans asking for a refund at all... lol

Appointing a CEO loathed by the fans of her last employer - Well let's not give her a chance then!

Just not bothered...

Guest S9_OWL
1 hour ago, 2roland2 said:

S you can't be arsed to read the thread but want me to explain for a third time even when I gave you the page number to read, I tell you what your not worth explaining too has it will just go straight over your head. 

Ok so I've now read through the entire thread, and still can't see how the ticket price debate has anything to do with offering a refund to those that have requested it? If I've missed it please feel free to quote. 

I've also given a reply regards ticket pricing. Again can you abswer either of my questions?

Guest S9_OWL
11 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

you haven't read the thread otherwise you would know why it came. Into the equation, either that or you don't understand which is fine but If you think I'm going to carry on repeating myself for you then your going to be in for a long wait 

You can't answer more like :laugh:

And don't talk to me about understanding, when you seem to be struggling putting a legible sentence together.

Edited by S9_OWL

9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Why did these people ask for refunds?

Be interested to hear

I personally have no idea of their circumstances at all

Do you?

If there's the odd one that has very unusual personal circumstances (eg ticket holder passed away) then I'm sure the club would have looked at it in anycase. What I'm talking about are people who feel their expectations have not been met. If that's the criteria then we might as well get refunds for those leaving at half time. It's part of the gamble when you buy a ST - always has been, throughout the divisions.

10 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Grudges and spite is asking for a refund. It’s hard to blame DC for offering the refund, if some hadn’t asked for it he wouldn’t have had to offer it. Blame them not DC.

This. People saying DC is being childish, alienating fans etc but it’s those asking for refunds in the first place in the wrong. Christ when we were skint and in the pub league playing crap football were people asking for refunds?

It would be interesting if it just th.e glory hunters who jumped on the band wagon following the play off season asking for refunds.

i have a 250 mile return trip to home games, but wouldn’t dream of asking for a refund

• Thanks 1

Guest S9_OWL
13 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Yep that's what it is, like I said if you can't understand why after reading this thread then it's pointless me explaining it again for you. 

I mean you havent understood after I have told you 4 times I'm not going to repeat if you can't be bothered to find it yet you still keep repeating so go figure.  

It's a simple question you could have answered in one post, instead you have typed 4 to tell me your not wasting your time :laugh:

I just hoped for some reasonable debate, but if you can't manage that all the best to you.

Problem caused by Chansiri offering this is because if Jos plays good football and we go up the table it would have all home away. Dealing with it like this has created all this hot air.

Nobody would accept those terms so it was a non starter. Nobody gets there money back and the one's wanting to get their pitchfork s out to out the ones with pitchfork s already out. don't get rid of them either.

Utterly Pointless experience 

Guest S9_OWL
7 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Can I ask a genuine question.

Before last week has anyone or anyone you know genuinely asked for a refund?

I'd imagine 99% haven't, but some have or why announce it, why has he only done it now? I'm not saying the people who have are wrong, it's their choice.

Guest S9_OWL
24 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

If you wanted a reasonable debate you wouldn't keep asking the same boring nothingness question when I have pointed you to my answers. 

im on the site tonight anyhow so not really a issue to me telling you time and time again, if you want to waste your time repeating it because you think it's funny then that's fine, the winter nights must simply fly by in your house. 

I don't think you understand how a debate works. Just one reply that's all it would have taken. Imagine if question time worked like that, 'I'm not wasting my time replying refer to my non answer on page 19' 

8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

You're assuming he was in World War II 

He wasn't

He has been in every war since though

True war hero and sadly with a limp now. A permanent one

And a slight hunch from carrying his equipment for thousands of miles across mountain terrain

Doesnt stop him trekking to the boozer to watch Sky Sports News though does it?

I believe the mistake here was to offer refunds in the first place.

There isn't a ticket I can think of where you can get a refund under normal circumstances...concerts, football, flights etc.

If people have a financial reason/job reason to ask, those would surely be assessed on an individual basis, and if given, given without condition.

For those that want a refund under this particular circumstance....I.e. we're crap at the moment, I want my money back, I would totally agree with the set conditions. As it's unfair for others who put up with the so called crap for people just to dip in and out of a season ticket when they like. That's 1 reason why POTG exists for those who wish to or have to for any reason pick and choose.

However...none of this was necessary...he should have just said...read the t's and c's....NO refunds for lack of performance/results like any other ticket for any event. It's like asking for a refund on your holiday cos the sun didn't shine.

3 minutes ago, smithyswfc87 said:

However...none of this was necessary...he should have just said...read the t's and c's....NO refunds for lack of performance/results like any other ticket for any event. It's like asking for a refund on your holiday cos the sun didn't shine

He didn’t need to say a thing. No chairman ever has. 

6 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

He didn’t need to say a thing. No chairman ever has. 

Yeah tend to agree with that. Stupid offer in the 1st place. Can't go back on it though so in that sense the conditions I think are fair enough if someone wants a refund just because of performances etc.

But in terms of being more open in responding to presumably a lot of pressure he should just refer people to/remind them of the ts and cs.