OFFICIAL - SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY HAVE NEW MANAGER

I can say with some authority that he knows how to beat the magical FC St Pauli, having watched both his Gladbach and Berlin teams embarrass the home crowd at the Millerntor stadium.

So if we ever play the left wing scruffy buggers in the champions league at some point, Jos is our man.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

CC already on record saying Wolves best side he has faced in the Champ in 2 years so that’s the first round to them - nothing like talking up the oppo beforehand.

new club - same old nonsense 

Getting the excuses in early - the Swans fans will soon get used to it

Funny that because recently he said Aston Villa were the best team in the league.

Goes to show just how much s**t he talks.

Edited by s6 owl

Good luck Jos! 

I hope we can settle down and give this guy a little time. Would be hard for any manager coming into the league with no experience of it to hit the ground running, let alone when we are in such a bad place at the moment. 

Im personally happy to give this guy the benefit of doubt and give him a chance. And for me that means not expecting too much this season- though if we hit some good form that’s fantastic. I think we need get behind him and give him a chance. 

It it feels like now we have a manager we can start moving forwards not backwards. 

Brilliant news, on paper looks like just what we need. Lets all get behind him and the team. Fresh start. Hope he given the full back up from chair, fans and team to get us where we belong. PS I hope Bullen is found a suitable position as his youth teams have a great record. Also dare I say it please please can he sort the Hirst situation so he playing for wednesday again. Like I say fresh start.