Pearson

I would rather have Colin than that snake managing the club.

His fingerprints were all over the Nando “Norwich” issue as well as the George Hirst situation. The guy is not and has never shown any loyalty to the club, in fact he seems to use his connections with the club to shaft us.

“Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, go fock yourself Nige!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

He’d never take the job anyway. Said to many times in the past but seems to fall on deaf ears. 

See how the next 5-6 games go. Then we’ll have a better indication of where we’re heading. 

The problem is that even if in 5-6 games time we're in the brown stuff, I don't think Chansiri will act.

Any more than he acted last season.

We were really fortunate that Swansea rescued us, but that happy state of affairs is unlikely to happen with Jos.

Chansiri seems to regard sacking a manager as an admission of failure, something which he's loath to stomach.

Which is ironic, when you consider that the man is no stranger to failure in the first place.

And if Jos ever did go, we wouldn't get a McCarthy.

It would be some obscure foreign manager who hadn't got any experience of this league.

Bob, bobbery

Bob, bobbery

Bob, bob, beree ...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Jos is a good coach, but craven to Chansiri.

Pearson's a leader and proven winner / recruiter/ trader / manager of meglomanics, etc.

May soon be time to end parole and bring back home.

So Chansiri would sack Jos and bring Pearson in, so Pearson can be craven instead.

Don't think you've thought it through properly..

21 hours ago, bobness said:

Lost one game out of the last five, and we're "in freefall"

lol

and to top it, The pigs have had a wobble and all of a sudden CW thinks they are Brazil. FFS

6 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

So Chansiri would sack Jos and bring Pearson in, so Pearson can be craven instead.

I'd take that in 2 mins.

Though can't imagine the hard man being craven to anyone.

And he'd be our Klopp on touch line.

Edited by fred mciver
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

He'd be submissive initially, but I think Fred's right.

I don't envisage Pearson, Megson, McCarthy etc maintaining such conduct for long.

A leopard doesn't change its spots any more than a Blades fan changes his underwear.

My only concern with Pearson would be FF.

As the latter throws a tantrum every now and again, Pearson would probably thrust his head down a lavatory bowl and attempt to drown him.

• Haha 1

Weren’t Leicester one of the highest points scoring teams from January and then carried that form on the following season to win the league, Ranieri got the praise but it was NP who built the team and didn’t lose the job cos of anything he had done.

that said I’d still stick with JL, he hasn’t done so bad considering the whole situation he finds himself in. 

It's interesting reading these comments. 

"There's no point getting rid of jos, chansiri would only go and get another obscure foreign manager. One with no experience of this league etc etc."

These are totally valid points. And at some point, and for some if us this has been obvious for a long time, people will realise that it's not the manager that needs to go. It's the idiot owner himself. 

Until we get rid of chansiri we're going nowhere. Not any more.

• Thanks 1