Pearson

3 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Would be ideal for us but ,as others have said, unfortunatley he wont.

And can you blame him with our supporters recent track record of attacking people (including players wives) on social media?

Happens everywhere mate ...thats the way social media ticks these days.

3 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

I agree he is the stand out manager on the list........however he strikes me as the type of manager who would want full control over transfers which is unlikely at our club as things stand.

Yep that could be a problem with all the British candidates. DC quite simply has to change his thinking on this and not jump into bed with anymore Doyen type of agencies.

9 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Oh so has he said that about his kids then because I just thought he didnt want to manage wednesday in case it all went wrong and his 1991 memories would be shattered ....does he still have young kids too ?

I think that’s his reason mate.Apparently said he wot manage in Sheffield due to his kids living there etc 

1 minute ago, Tudders said:

I think that’s his reason mate.Apparently said he wot manage in Sheffield due to his kids living there etc 

Might have this wrong but I was under the impression that all his kids were adults including one being a footballer ?

5 minutes ago, BIG D said:

You’re obviously ITK then

I dont get what is hard to understand?

Why does reality have to mean someone is in the know?

He has stated he will not work in sheffield again. Been his stance EVERY time this job has come up

I will gladly have a wager with you while your so 'pro nigel'

49 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

How do you know that exactly though ?

He was interviewed by Radio Sheffield last year and he was asked directly about one day managing Wednesday. He said he would never do that as he lives in the city, he didnt say why 

1 hour ago, benni8 said:

Doesnt want to work in sheffield. Apparently he has stated this numerous times. Its a non starter 

As Palmer said when Giddings or someone mentioned that.

That was a while ago he said that, things change - he may now consider it, so not sure how its a none starter, if you don't ask you don't get.

1 hour ago, benni8 said:

Doesnt want to work in sheffield. Apparently he has stated this numerous times. Its a non starter 

Really ,so hed rather drive a couple of hundred miles a day than drive down the road for 20 k a week !

The last time he was asked he finished by saying he didnt feel comfortable talking about someone s job 

Read between the lines 

18 minutes ago, benni8 said:

I dont get what is hard to understand?

Why does reality have to mean someone is in the know?

He has stated he will not work in sheffield again. Been his stance EVERY time this job has come up

I will gladly have a wager with you while your so 'pro nigel'

Are you old enough to remember Milan saying he had no interest in buying Wednesday?

People in football say all sorts of things.

I don’t think DC will offer him the job but do you think he’d rather live most of the time in Belgium managing OH Leuven than manage Wednesday?

Just now, BIG D said:

Are you old enough to remember Milan saying he had no interest in buying Wednesday?

People in football say all sorts of things.

I don’t think DC will offer him the job but do you think he’d rather live most of the time in Belgium managing OH Leuven than manage Wednesday?

I would love him here.

36 unfortunately