Pearson

Given that AVB is now a non starter, and the guy from Donetsk, and the rest of the list is fairly meh, and no one is happy with them.

Given everyone wants someone who will give the squad a good kick up the arse, has wednesday in their blood, and experience of getting a team out of this league fairly recently.

There is only one man that ticks all the boxes. 

He would unite the fanbase base better than any other candidate.

And before anyone starts on about him being a nut job what are you basing that on? Having a pop at a stupid journalist ( bet the star and radio Sheffield Sheffield lads are pooing their pants at the thought) and wanting to knock that smug poopydoo shearer head off (wouldn't we all).

But everyone who meets him says what a gentleman he is.

he should have come here as Rons number two years ago. Well it's time now. And if he says no because he lives in Sheffield buy him a nice big house in the Peak District.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Plonk said:

Given that AVB is now a non starter, and the guy from Donetsk, and the rest of the list is fairly meh, and no one is happy with them.

Given everyone wants someone who will give the squad a good kick up the arse, has wednesday in their blood, and experience of getting a team out of this league fairly recently.

There is only one man that ticks all the boxes. 

He would unite the fanbase base better than any other candidate.

And before anyone starts on about him being a nut job what are you basing that on? Having a pop at a stupid journalist ( bet the star and radio Sheffield Sheffield lads are pooing their pants at the thought) and wanting to knock that smug poopydoo shearer head off (wouldn't we all).

But everyone who meets him says what a gentleman he is.

he should have come here as Rons number two years ago. Well it's time now. And if he says no because he lives in Sheffield buy him a nice big house in the Peak District.

Wot about hockaday ?

• Haha 1

In all seriousness if pearson turned his nose up at the wednesday job then maybe he is showing a lack of bottle to take it on incase things do go boobies up ...do we need someone with that mind set ?

No one is expecting miricles from him and he could have the backing of someone whos willing to pump money in too, he cant be picky...there are plenty of managers out there that would jump at the chance of managing this big club .

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

In all seriousness if pearson turned his nose up at the wednesday job then maybe he is showing a lack of bottle to take it on incase things do go boobies up ...do we need someone with that mind set ?

No one is expecting miricles from him and he could have the backing of someone whos willing to pump money in too, he cant be picky...there are plenty of managers out there that would jump at the chance of managing this big club .

There a big difference between turning your nose up and putting your kids first in my opinion.

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

I don’t think it’s a bottle thing - he clearly has a rule to keep family and work separate and simply won’t allow his family to be confronted by nutters.

4 minutes ago, Tudders said:

There a big difference between turning your nose up and putting your kids first in my opinion.

Oh so has he said that about his kids then because I just thought he didnt want to manage wednesday in case it all went wrong and his 1991 memories would be shattered ....does he still have young kids too ?

Edited by TaxiMark

4 minutes ago, fife_owl said:

I don’t think it’s a bottle thing - he clearly has a rule to keep family and work separate and simply won’t allow his family to be confronted by nutters.

How do you know that exactly though ?

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

I really don’t believe this and yes he’s the stand out manager on the list imo. 

I agree he is the stand out manager on the list........however he strikes me as the type of manager who would want full control over transfers which is unlikely at our club as things stand.

7 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

I agree he is the stand out manager on the list........however he strikes me as the type of manager who would want full control over transfers which is unlikely at our club as things stand.

To be fair its like that at most clubs these days .

Edited by TaxiMark