BREAKING - Season Ticket refunds announced on official website

1 minute ago, steveger said:

Like Milan used to spout ? Yeah i know he was clear it was business as well, but he really was a spindoctor on that old underwater bubble phone tellig the fans what they wanted to hear...  just as a comparison 

Fair comparison.

Both very similar but Mandaric is/was far more experienced in this field.

chansiri for all the money he's spent is out of his depth imo and needs some serious guidance.

Money...the route of all evil 

DC ploughed in loads and now feels insulted at all the negative criticism.

Fans asked to pay loads to watch their team and expect more for their money.

Players payed loads so should be putting a shift in etc etc 

I could go on...merchandise....corporate offerings.

All fine when your winning football matches, when you’re not then you have a problem. DC’s rant followed by the appointment of a new CEO with her baggage points to an owner who cannot handle things when the going gets tough & wants to distance himself from the club.

In life you learn more in adversity than when it’s all rosy...unfortunately the next 4 weeks could be very, very painful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

Asking for a refund on your season ticket

lol

Never heard anything so pathetic in all my time supporting the club.

What a set of spineless, bed-wetting, big girls blouses. 

I bet you close your eyes when you pull a party popper..go on.. admit it.

FFS™

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

Some of that is just down to opinions though. 

I quite like the kit, I like the badge. I know people who have bought and love the watch.

The kit is temporary, the stripes will be back one day. 

No one complained when he disbanded the “recruitment team” when it happened It’s only until recently that people have assumed this has caused an issue. 

The 150th, overall, has been poor IMO. I expected more, I expected us to be shouting it from the roof tops. 

The walk up ticket pricing is poor too.

But not of those items, IMO, warrent a season ticket refund. 

Quite the opposite, i'm sure if anyone could be bothered to search back they would find plenty slating Mr Roeder and friends from their original appointments onwards

At this moment in time, I’m not positioning myself for any battles with anyone. I’m waiting to see who our next manager is, who we bring in during the transfer window, and if this results in improvements on the pitch. Manager needs sorting sharpish.

If improvements on the pitch are then forthcoming, Mr C buys time to put things right, and people give him time to do so, and without the focus on conflict, everything gets put right, and it takes as long as it takes.

The Gospel according to theowlsman.

• Like 1

Just now, steveger said:

Quite the opposite, i'm sure if anyone could be bothered to search back they would find plenty slating Mr Roeder and friends from their original appointments onwards

People were up in arms about the committee when it was announced saying it’d never work. 

Now we’ve lost a few games the committee will apparently solve all our problems. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigdan2003 said:

lol

Fans ask for refunds, they get it...but people moan that he’s offered it. Bizarre. 

Oh no, we must not criticise the fan base though. The fans are brilliant (they’re so brilliant they ask for ST refunds then go on a rant about how we’re not just customers) 

The same fans that have asked for refunds are also moaning that he's offered it? Yeah, that would be bizarre.

• Haha 1

Just now, londonowl said:

Maybe in Mexborough, I live in Surrey darling and the teenagers round here are too busy doing ballet and piano lessons to be mugging people.

Cool, multitasking at it's best.....

Rarely any knife based incidents in Mexborough TBH

due to the guns :sad:

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

5a4abe58bee35_ScreenShot2018-01-01at23_03_37.jpg.975c39dfff774a36e17b104fd54b3794.jpg

26169566_1788248781219692_2625957462733343625_n.jpg.a54018f106dede049a75332b9b9220c0.jpg

But yeah

Let's have a distraction about season ticket refunds eh?

Get the fans at each others throats

No complaints from me looking at that table, at least the pigs are only 2 points above us on there lol 

Edited by Kanye West
typo

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

At this moment in time, I’m not positioning myself for any battles with anyone. I’m waiting to see who our next manager is, who we bring in during the transfer window, and if this results in improvements on the pitch. Manager needs sorting sharpish.

If improvements on the pitch are then forthcoming, Mr C buys time to put things right, and people give him time to do so, and without the focus on conflict, everything gets put right, and it takes as long as it takes.

The Gospel according to theowlsman.

I'll sign up to that, fella. lol

Have a good night everyone. I'm stepping away as can feel myself get more and more p*ssed off here and even though I don't know any of you personally I don't want to f*ck anyone off or say anything that I don't really mean. Take care, etc.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I was waiting for you to show up. 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Give it a rest
Discuss the topic not the poster

lol

On this and his Christmas Eve statement I think one thing is clear, the chairman is hurting as much as anyone and he can't win at the moment. Our current issues can only be addressed with time so I think the fan base need to afford him that.