BREAKING - Season Ticket refunds announced on official website

2 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

I'll sign up to that, fella. lol

Have a good night everyone. I'm stepping away as can feel myself get more and more p*ssed off here and even though I don't know any of you personally I don't want to f*ck anyone off or say anything that I don't really mean. Take care, etc.

Good night matey

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, richowl said:

Fair comparison.

Both very similar but Mandaric is/was far more experienced in this field.

chansiri for all the money he's spent is out of his depth imo and needs some serious guidance.

Couldn't agree more mate, spot on, have said that from the beginning, but he has hired a CEO, (personally i don't care about her past, only the future) and she should be given the chance as should the next manager, no matter who that is, but they wont as already demonstrated.. We all have our opinions, nothing wrong with that

Edited by steveger

1 minute ago, Ash76 said:

On this and his Christmas Eve statement I think one thing is clear, the chairman is hurting as much as anyone and he can't win at the moment. Our current issues can only be addressed with time so I think the fan base need to afford him that. 

I don't know a single person who hasn't' and isn't being patient whilst Mr Chansiri sorts things

In fact I don't know a single person who's said or suggested that they can do anything else BUT do that

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

I'll sign up to that, fella. lol

Have a good night everyone. I'm stepping away as can feel myself get more and more p*ssed off here and even though I don't know any of you personally I don't want to f*ck anyone off or say anything that I don't really mean. Take care, etc.

That would have been the perfect moment to have said "owl be back" though

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

At this moment in time, I’m not positioning myself for any battles with anyone. I’m waiting to see who our next manager is, who we bring in during the transfer window, and if this results in improvements on the pitch. Manager needs sorting sharpish.

If improvements on the pitch are then forthcoming, Mr C buys time to put things right, and people give him time to do so, and without the focus on conflict, everything gets put right, and it takes as long as it takes.

The Gospel according to theowlsman.

Amen to that brother!

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

Someone must’ve really p*ssed you off at the club, eh?

Calls for unity, ignoring my original post to you then replying with sarcasm. Have a day off. 

No sarcasm mate - I'm honestly happy that you're happy with everything

I wish everyone else who is unhappy or worried could be happy like that too

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

I’m fed up of being the reasonable one. Someone else can have a go, this is complete madness.

The bloke is responding to requests to supply refunds by offering refunds. He’s trying to keep people happy and on board.

Why does there need to be a battle? Where does that get us? We’ve seen with the Carlos situation that our Chairman will eventually lsten, but picking a fight with him on every subject can only be counter-productive.

Act reasonably, then expect a reasonable response. Simple really.

Totally this.

Considering the £150m DC has invested into this club and I'm utterly embarrased by the treatment he gets at times.

By his own admission he's not a football man and is clearly still getting to grips with cultural differences between us.

Just about everything we have asked for he has provided and poor bloke can't do right for doing wrong.

Neg away if you want but it's about time we gave the guy some respect for trying to learn, adapt and restructure.

I accept this is not his finest PR moment, but ffs cut the guy some slack.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steveger said:

Couldn't agree any more mate, spot on, have said that from the beginning, but he has hired a CEO, (personally i don't care about her past, only the future) and she should be given the chance as should the next manager, no matter who that is, but they wont as already demonstrated..

They should & hopefully will be given a chance.

i must admit I'm worried with recent events on and off the pitch 

I'll quantify my comment, if you want your money back because the club is on its arse, then you are buying into the idea that it is a failing business.  If you stick with your team you are a supporter not a customer and will come and support your team, win lose or draw.

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

5a4abe58bee35_ScreenShot2018-01-01at23_03_37.jpg.975c39dfff774a36e17b104fd54b3794.jpg

26169566_1788248781219692_2625957462733343625_n.jpg.a54018f106dede049a75332b9b9220c0.jpg

But yeah

Let's have a distraction about season ticket refunds eh?

Get the fans at each others throats

Carlos has gone and he played Mr C...

Mr C now has to find someone else he can trust, the vote on RS and here said Mr C should take his time to get a new manager in, no problem from me if that’s what he’s doing.

The only fault with Mr C for me (apart from the stripes) is he was just too loyal to Carlos, my issue with myself is how long should anyone be loyal ?

He should have got rid of Carlos earlier but I’m sure he also knows that now...

It seems to me like Carlos played for his departure, how many people get the sack on Christmas Eve and get a new appointment the day after Boxing Day

Ps - nobody will divide Wednesday fans, we’ve been through too much together. We are proper family. And if Mr C would like to join us, he is quite welcome, but only as long as he plays nice and behaves himself. And I’m also giving that lady a chance to be a nice Mum too. Love from the kids xxxx

2 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Totally this.

Considering the £150m DC has invested into this club and I'm utterly embarrased by the treatment he gets at times.

By his own admission he's not a football man and is clearly still getting to grips with cultural differences between us.

Just about everything we have asked for he has provided and poor bloke can't do right for doing wrong.

Neg away if you want but it's about time we gave the guy some respect for trying to learn, adapt and restructure.

I accept this is not his finest PR moment, but ffs cut the guy some slack.

Spot on.