BREAKING - Season Ticket refunds announced on official website

Double edges sword ask for money back not a real fan, don't ask for your money back DC will think he is right again and continue fleecing the fans left right and centre.

Very dark times for my football club and DC is starting to show his true colours me thinks 

Just now, 442 said:

Why's he back posting after his cancer remark?

cretin.

I believe in giving everyone chances to sort themselves out if they want to participate in this community

Sadly two days back and he's already wanting punitive measures for fellow fans and posting snide comments

Shame really because when he's not logging on to wish people dead, or fellow wednesday fans bad things, or moan about the site he's ok

Owlstalk Shop

Like it or not, the chairman has obviously felt the need to offer it and he’s gone through with it. 

Despite the performances on the pitch, there’s no reason why we shouldn’t all back him, we all want the same goal and that’s to enjoy going to the games and getting into the premier league. 

Players will be back, new signings will probably come as well as a new manager.

Can’t we all just chill out a bit?

Just now, Kanye West said:

Like it or not, the chairman has obviously felt the need to offer it and he’s gone through with it. 

Despite the performances on the pitch, there’s no reason why we shouldn’t all back him, we all want the same goal and that’s to enjoy going to the games and getting into the premier league. 

Players will be back, new signings will probably come as well as a new manager.

Can’t we all just chill out a bit?

I think everyone IS backing the chairman mate

They're just wanting all these late night rants from him to not be published and for something more positive to come out instead

Fans want a new manager in asap, a fit squad, success on the pitch and some great initiatives off the pitch to excite and engage the fans

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I believe in giving everyone chances to sort themselves out if they want to participate in this community

Sadly two days back and he's already wanting punitive measures for fellow fans and posting snide comments

Shame really because when he's not logging on to wish people dead, or fellow wednesday fans bad things, or moan about the site he's ok

Certain comments are unforgivable and I hope his username resonates with other Owlstalk users and is earmarked for the poisonous human he is.

Just now, Spencerowl said:

100 minimum - then the ads in singles ad comes out 

I’ve been offered everything from Russian brides to Nepalese one night stands, to ham shanks from one armed midgets.

Apparently its something to do with my search history. 

That’ll teach me to follow Steveger’s recommended links.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

I recently said I lost all respect for you but now you're going even lower ...full scale agenda against the owner no matter what he does. Some of your comments no better than junior school and you're the one turning on fans for opinions that don't match yours.

The owners offering money back but he's still wrong those that bought a product they liked for a couple of seasons now think they'll have their money back because its not so good even crap I'll admit but really because they can, and they shouldn't you buy in good faith end of.

Posters on here quite a lot saying they're shallow fans if they take it up but being negged to death and you're supporting it get a grip ......just like a spoiled kid they are right to their opinions and I agree with them.

As long ago as the beginning of last year I posted my concerns with his lack of football experience and still do but the abuse and lack of appreciation for any thing he does now seems to reek of hysteria.

Neg away It will be coming back ffs.

I think you have misunderstood The Owlsman buddy.

I read it he want’s us to pull together and give the chairman some respect and support...

At least for now..

MR C aint the enemy here, some people need to back off and get a grip FFS

Yeah he's naive and inexperienced and makes mistakes, we all do,

This crap is getting stupid now and could cause some real damage to our club 

Everyone needs to grow the f**k up now and concentrate on hoping we get a decent manager in

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

I recently said I lost all respect for you but now you're going even lower ...full scale agenda against the owner no matter what he does. Some of your comments no better than junior school and you're the one turning on fans for opinions that don't match yours.

The owners offering money back but he's still wrong those that bought a product they liked for a couple of seasons now think they'll have their money back because its not so good even crap I'll admit but really because they can, and they shouldn't you buy in good faith end of.

Posters on here quite a lot saying they're shallow fans if they take it up but being negged to death and you're supporting it get a grip ......just like a spoiled kid they are right to their opinions and I agree with them.

As long ago as the beginning of last year I posted my concerns with his lack of football experience and still do but the abuse and lack of appreciation for any thing he does now seems to reek of hysteria.

Neg away It will be coming back ffs.

Why oh why copthorne?

Try FFS therapy ™ 

. Is for nonchalant everyday use.

! Is for more stressful times.

For instance..if Neil is annoying you

FFS!!!

• Haha 2

Just now, theowlsman said:

I’ve been offered everything from Russian brides to Nepalese one night stands, to ham shanks from one armed midgets.

Apparently its something to do with my search history. 

That’ll teach me to follow Steveger’s recommended links.

School boy error, I’m currently getting ads for ladyboys in my local area, plus a delightful “ugly women need sex too”. 

Lovely 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I think everyone IS backing the chairman mate

They're just wanting all these late night rants from him to not be published and for something more positive to come out instead

Fans want a new manager in asap, a fit squad, success on the pitch and some great initiatives off the pitch to excite and engage the fans

Fair do’s. 

Hopefully results will come and I’m sure when fans attitude change so will the chairman’s. 

No one likes bickering. 

Just now, steveger said:

MR C aint the enemy here, some people need to back off and get a grip FFS

Yeah he's naive and inexperienced and makes mistakes, we all do,

This crap is getting stupid now and could cause some real damage to our club 

Everyone needs to grow the f**k up now and concentrate on hoping we get a decent manager in

My belief is he does not give TWO HOOTS about the fans. 

7 minutes ago, steveger said:

Mr C hatched the refund plan way, way before the new CEO was anywhere near our club.....

He mentioned it and there would be conditions at the last fan forum

I bet they are not in place yet, the new CEO will be working on them now.

Guest Willow Owl
2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Why is that something to gloat over?

Right now fans need to stick together not have snidey digs at each other

You could say the same regarding sticking with the chairman. Damned if he does Damned if he doesn't. 

How can having season ticket refunds help with the club revenue with FFP looming. Same with those  saying do not renew season tickets, they will then slate DC for not spending on new players. 

The man simply cannot win