BREAKING - Season Ticket refunds announced on official website

17 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

The new CEO thinks it's "weird" that football fans think this way. She wants you to treat coming to Sheffield Wednesday like going to a restaurant. 

There is no place anymore for "I love Sheffield Wednesday". This is a product and a business and you're either buying it or you arent. 

"Football club in choice to attend shocker"

1 minute ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

He should have got rid of Carlos earlier but I’m sure he also knows that now...

It seems to me like Carlos played for his departure, how many people get the sack on Christmas Eve and get a new appointment the day after Boxing Day

Agreed

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't know a single person who hasn't' and isn't being patient whilst Mr Chansiri sorts things

In fact I don't know a single person who's said or suggested that they can do anything else BUT do that

The constant criticism of literally everything is anything but patient

Not sure why the refund thing causes such a fuss or should divide us. If you want a refund fine. If you don't fine. As fans of "the football club" (TM) we all have different views and different levels of support. i won't be asking for a refund of mine but if someone else does then that's up to them and I won't dream of calling them out on it. The way I see it, genuinely, WAWAW.

As for worrying about what others may say about this and us being a laughing stock. Roger them. I am far more worried about us being a laughing stock on the pitch (which we most certainly were on Monday). But let's be realistic we have 11 or so genuine first teamers out including our best/most effective 5 players of the last 3 years. Any team would be doing poo with that handicap. We had a manager who completely blew it,lost the plot and lost his way. Yes he should have gone earlier but let us at least try to hold this together for the new manager. What is happening off the pitch is also a big worry but  again lets give it a go before we have a collective meltdown. As a fanbase we need to stick together now more than ever and give that absolute shower of poo that telephoned in a performance in the last two matches our absolute and undivided support starting in the wasteland of Carlisle this weekend.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

You mean a different opinion to yours?

No I mean the constant criticism which apparently is a new way of displaying patience

lol

Petulant child syndrome.

Foookin grow up because there is only one way this comic drama is going that is you losing Millions more.

There are plenty out here that also run businesses and care about the club enough to offer advice for free.

New Year and an opportunity for a new start.

Behaviour like this helps nobody.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

We’ve got glory hunters?  WTF:

Yup, I don't go now as the fans are the wrong sort for my liking, fat, drunk, smelly, foul language, stink of drugs, vigorous pointing, can't go 5 minutes without eating a pie and making me get of my seat, peasants really, i shall return and may even purchase a season ticket when we are back mixing it in the Premier League once again wit the big boys and we have more glory fans, nice hipster sort of people who know how to wash and use deodorants, dress nice, suck in their farts until after the game, clap politely, nice and quiet, pleasant well mannered people ........

Tally Ho X

:ph34r:

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 2

Just now, Ash76 said:

No I mean the constant criticism which apparently is a new way of displaying patience

Youre right

Criticism of chairman or things not going right has only started this season

It's NEVER happened before

Nobody's ever grumbled, moaned or complained about anything at the club ever and it's only these last few months and only on Owlstalk that it's happening

You're right

I'm glad you pointed it out with 100% accuracy so we could all have learned this valuable lesson

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, steveger said:

Yup, I don't go now as the fans are the wrong sort for my liking, fat, drunk, smelly, foul language, stink of drugs, vigorous pointing, can't go 5 minutes without eating a pie and making me get of my seat, peasants really, i shall return and may even purchase a season ticket when we mic it in the Premier League once again wit the big boys and we have more glory fans, nice hipster sort of people who know how to wash and use deodorants, dress nice, suck in their farts until after the game, clap politely, nice and quiet, pleasant well mannered people ........

Tally Ho X

Lord Hillsborough?

1 minute ago, steveger said:

Yup, I don't go now as the fans are the wrong sort for my liking, fat, drunk, smelly, foul language, stink of drugs, vigorous pointing, can't go 5 minutes without eating a pie and making me get of my seat, peasants really, i shall return and may even purchase a season ticket when we are back mixing it in the Premier League once again wit the big boys and we have more glory fans, nice hipster sort of people who know how to wash and use deodorants, dress nice, suck in their farts until after the game, clap politely, nice and quiet, pleasant well mannered people ........

Tally Ho X

Are you dumping Rangers? lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

I bet they are not in place yet, the new CEO will be working on them now

Mr C hatched the refund plan way, way before the new CEO was anywhere near our club.....

He mentioned it and there would be conditions at the last fan forum

Edited by steveger

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Youre right

Criticism of chairman or things not going right has only started this season

It's NEVER happened before

Nobody's ever grumbled, moaned or complained about anything at the club ever and it's only these last few months and only on Owlstalk that it's happening

You're right

I'm glad you pointed it out with 100% accuracy so we could all have learned this valuable lesson

You sound like Steve McClaren now, that's just waffle