BREAKING - Season Ticket refunds announced on official website

To all Wednesday fans considering a refund please consider not doing so simply so we can tell the chairman to retract the offer publically so we can all carry on trying to save this season TOGETHER

Sacrifice your season ticket refund request for the bigger common good of a more unified approach

All this squabbling is poison

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Why is that something to gloat over?

Right now fans need to stick together not have snidey digs at each other

I recently said I lost all respect for you but now you're going even lower ...full scale agenda against the owner no matter what he does. Some of your comments no better than junior school and you're the one turning on fans for opinions that don't match yours.

The owners offering money back but he's still wrong those that bought a product they liked for a couple of seasons now think they'll have their money back because its not so good even crap I'll admit but really because they can, and they shouldn't you buy in good faith end of.

Posters on here quite a lot saying they're shallow fans if they take it up but being negged to death and you're supporting it get a grip ......just like a spoiled kid they are right to their opinions and I agree with them.

As long ago as the beginning of last year I posted my concerns with his lack of football experience and still do but the abuse and lack of appreciation for any thing he does now seems to reek of hysteria.

Neg away It will be coming back ffs.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

To all Wednesday fans considering a refund please consider not doing so simply so we can tell the chairman to retract the offer publically so we can all carry on trying to save this season TOGETHER

Sacrifice your season ticket refund request for the bigger common good of a more unified approach

This fella for Wednesday boss.

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

And much welcomed to some lol

8 minutes ago, steveger said:

Yup, I don't go now as the fans are the wrong sort for my liking, fat, drunk, smelly, foul language, stink of drugs, vigorous pointing, can't go 5 minutes without eating a pie and making me get of my seat, peasants really, i shall return and may even purchase a season ticket when we are back mixing it in the Premier League once again wit the big boys and we have more glory fans, nice hipster sort of people who know how to wash and use deodorants, dress nice, suck in their farts until after the game, clap politely, nice and quiet, pleasant well mannered people ........

Tally Ho X

:ph34r:

Feckin heck mate, them carers have been taking you ta’ lane...

Best you get shut and return to the light side..

lol

love yer posts by the way (I’m on a warning btw lol )

Edited by Captain Sl-OWL-ly

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You're right again!

Thanks mate I'm glad you're here to correct everything 

Thank you so much!

You're welcome

fattybear

3 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Be interesting to see what the take up is and I have little doubt that numbers will be revealed. I notice it is a conditional offer and I expect and hope the conditions are punitive.

Why's he back posting after his cancer remark?

cretin.

2 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Feckin heck mate, them carers have been taking you ta’ lane...

Best you get shut and return to the light side..

lol

love yer posts by the way (I’m on a warning btw lol)

I'm a bad boy too...:ph34r:

1ba7221644afa75968aab136fb7d9f1b.jpeg

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 1