Mass Boycott

3 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

You won't fella, not unless I'm feeling flushed and can afford to fly from the otherside of the world.

Well quit the moaning then as we have to watch it and pay for the privilege every ruddy week while IFollow may just be an interruption to the BBQ/Tinnies/Surfing for you.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, BC1867 said:

Please read: 

Not accusing antone of being a blade but my reasons for proposing it are clear and I am yet to hear any convincing counter argument. wee pipe measuring about supposed loyalty  (and my lack thereof) do not count as convincing imho as they appeal to bullshit.

I'm not sure of the relevance of that, to be honest.

If you want to propose a boycott, I have no problem with that. You've explained your reasoning pretty clearly in your OP, and I'm not entirely sure I disagree with you, to be honest.

What I do disagree with is the poster who I quoted, who was suggesting that anyone who disagrees with you is a 'blunt'. (Had to put the scare quotes in to distance myself from such infantile name-calling!) 

9 hours ago, handworth52 said:

Why not change seating arrangements for the wolves game all the Carlos in freaks seated to the left and all us want him out to the right get sag to leave 20 seats empty a line of barbed wire between us and seat 100 riot police in each stand along with dogs .lol 

freaks?

11 hours ago, maldino2004 said:

So let’s get this right if we all boycott the Wolves game and DC subsequently sacks Carlos all of you proposing this will turn up for the remaining games. Yeah course you will. 

If they do, it will be the first time for most. Might need to post some directions to the ground. 

21 hours ago, ramone said:

Why would the Chairman care if people didn't turn up?

Well he should care!

If he doesn’t care that fans who have already paid are staying away and fans that POTD are starting to not go then he needs to start.

If, as he says, he needs the help of the fans with funds, where will the extra funds come from if the fans stop going?

Besides that, the fans are the heartbeat of the club, if the fans stop going then what is the point?

On 09/12/2017 at 19:38, BC1867 said:

It's the only way DC gets the message. He is determined to ignore everything else.

Save the season now.

Do not attend the next home game.

There was no talk of mass boycott when we very nearly dropped from the old 3 into the 4th division we supported the team not throw the feckin teddy out cos things arnt going right 

2 minutes ago, Spuddy01 said:

Well he should care!

If he doesn’t care that fans who have already paid are staying away and fans that POTD are starting to not go then he needs to start.

If, as he says, he needs the help of the fans with funds, where will the extra funds come from if the fans stop going?

Besides that, the fans are the heartbeat of the club, if the fans stop going then what is the point?

If I owned a business and someone came and bought a product from and they didn’t use it, I couldn’t give 2 hoots. 

Especially, as I said previously, if my customers had an emotional attachment to the product I automatically know people will buy again regardless....

I’m not saying it’s right, just telling you how it more than likely is. Once the cash is banked, do what you like 

20 hours ago, ANDY said:

what happened to supporting the club through thick and thin

you do realise your talking to the thick on here Andy...most of who don't go anyway...remember...  " I'm not going until we have stripes back and thousands are doing the same " lol 

• Haha 1

I've decided that I'm not going again under carlos, I'm that stubborn there's a good chance I could waste a decent amount of money & probably get slagged off for doing so but I don't enjoy going atm & struggle to get behind the team as I know if we manage to scrape a win we are just papering over the cracks, he needs to go now to have any chance of going up next season

4 minutes ago, ramone said:

If I owned a business and someone came and bought a product from and they didn’t use it, I couldn’t give 2 hoots. 

Especially, as I said previously, if my customers had an emotional attachment to the product I automatically know people will buy again regardless....

I’m not saying it’s right, just telling you how it more than likely is. Once the cash is banked, do what you like 

Whilst I agree with you on that in any other business, surely that doesn’t work with football fans?

If fans think they are being taken for a ride then they may think twice about spending money in the future. If he is the successful businessman he says he is (not saying he isn’t btw) then he can’t be daft enough to risk that future investment.

He can’t be that arrogant/ignorant whatever you want to call it to think people will keep chucking money (a lot of money) at something when they are just being taken for a ride.

1 minute ago, Spuddy01 said:

Whilst I agree with you on that in any other business, surely that doesn’t work with football fans?

If fans think they are being taken for a ride then they may think twice about spending money in the future. If he is the successful businessman he says he is (not saying he isn’t btw) then he can’t be daft enough to risk that future investment.

He can’t be that arrogant/ignorant whatever you want to call it to think people will keep chucking money (a lot of money) at something when they are just being taken for a ride.

For me, it’s MORE likely to happen in football. Its the only thing that remains consistent with some people. It’s the emotional attachment people have. If I don’t like the product SWFC serve me, I’ll still go regardless. As will 90% of football fans. You only have to look at Sunderland. They still get incredible support and they’ve been gash for 5 years solid. People will go regardless and this is heightened in football more than any other business. 

If inbought a coat from next and never wore it. They won’t care because I’ve paid the money. But I will. I would go back to next to buy another, Id go elsewhere.

Hope that makes sense...

Have read the first 2 pages of this, and felt I had to put MY point-of-view, which is -

I am unhappy with what has been on show , football-wise, this season, and half of last season .

I honestly believe that we were undeserving of a place in the play-offs last season, given the way we played. We were certainly NOT Premiership material.

I think that CC has taken us as far as we can go, and it's time for change.However-

I AM TOTALLY AGAINST MASS BOYCOTT IN ANYTHING!!!!!

I AM PREPARED TO MAKE UP MY OWN MIND, NOT BE LED BY THE NOSE.

IF I FEEL THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING AT MY CLUB IS UNACCEPTABLE, I WILL STAY AWAY. THIS WILL BE MY DECISION ALONE.!

I AM NOT A NEWCOMER TO S6,HAVING BEEN WATCHING SINCE 1947, SO HAVE SEEN MUCH MORE CRAP THAN I AM WATCHING TODAY 

I AM AN EX MINER WHO DOES NOT EVEN DRIVE, LET ALONE OWN , A BENTLEY. A Ford B-max is good enough for me. 

5 minutes ago, ramone said:

For me, it’s MORE likely to happen in football. Its the only thing that remains consistent with some people. It’s the emotional attachment people have. If I don’t like the product SWFC serve me, I’ll still go regardless. As will 90% of football fans. You only have to look at Sunderland. They still get incredible support and they’ve been gash for 5 years solid. People will go regardless and this is heightened in football more than any other business. 

If inbought a coat from next and never wore it. They won’t care because I’ve paid the money. But I will. I would go back to next to buy another, Id go elsewhere.

Hope that makes sense...

Yeah that makes sense, and I do agree, I just think you can only push people so far.   

Good point re. Sunderland but that could be due to the lure of prem football, I’m not sure their numbers will hold up if they get relegated.