Mass Boycott

On 09/12/2017 at 22:16, Lombado said:

I'm with you on this one.

I went to games when we really were shyte but still support the Owls.

Managers come and go but we all will remain even the ones who can't attend every game. Maybe we may have another manager or stick until the end of the season, only one man actually makes this decision and he has earned this right by pumping the money into our club.

Fair do's.

Can't have a go at you, or fans like you. Nor do I want to.

my only thought in response to that sentiment is that I think the fella who, as you say, has "earned the right", may have  actually been fully led down the garden path to the extent that he conflates the success of our footbsll club with supportibg the interests of a management company/agency (in relation to which our head coach's involvement, interest or merely favour is unknown).

I think a well publicised large reduction in our usually staunch home attendance would be a glass of cold water to DC's face that allows him to realise that, from both a league position and entertainment perspective, we currently may as well have not had his investment to date. The bobbar that's being served up appears to be the same amount successful as when Stuart Gray was woving relative defensite solidity and counter-attacking from the likes of mamady sidibe, kamil zayatte and nejc pecnik.

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

I see there are 6 blunts who disagree with you.

So anyone who disagrees with a mass boycott of a Wednesday game must be a United fan?

I suppose that means those who turn up to Hillsborough on Friday must also be United fans, too. I'll let you pass on that particular message to them.

Heaven forbid there might just be some Wednesday fans who disagree with the idea, eh?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bagarri said:

Haha..wow...really?!

I've heard of some pathetic defences-nearly as bad as ours on Saturday! But, do you really believe it would take a newbie 'fan' to feel/see this is a shambles at the moment???

Ive been going to Hillsborough since '87 btw but that doesn't count because I object to the current regime.

Cool ya boots lad. There's an opinion for everyone. 

I worry 'bout some of our 'following'.

Indeed.

I still think we have 2 or 3 with vested interests in Doyen posting on here as fans.

All just speculation and not portrayed as fact.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

So anyone who disagrees with a mass boycott of a Wednesday game must be a United fan?

I suppose that means those who turn up to Hillsborough on Friday must also be United fans, too. I'll let you pass on that particular message to them.

Heaven forbid there might just be some Wednesday fans who disagree with the idea, eh?

Please read: 

Not accusing antone of being a blade but my reasons for proposing it are clear and I am yet to hear any convincing counter argument. wee pipe measuring about supposed loyalty  (and my lack thereof) do not count as convincing imho as they appeal to bullshit.

2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

take more than a dodgy owner/chairman to stop me going ......I don't see him altering his ways so best let him get on with it until he gets fed up and sells us on . 

I gave you a like for your continued support not for the dodgy chairman bit as I still believe that he has the best interests of the club at heart.

Just now, soldierboyblue said:

I gave you a like for your continued support not for the dodgy chairman bit as I still believe that he has the best interests of the club at heart.

dodgy probably wasn't the right word ........naïve would sum him up for me , I don't think he understands football and the people of south Yorkshire and takes onboard some bad advice from people he obviously trusts but seem to  have no connection with the club .i'd love to know who is feeding him there knowledge but guess that's summat we'll never know  

• Thanks 1

While ever there's wee pipe heads trying to start fights and hurl abuse at anybody chanting We want Carlos out, Chansiri will never get the message, and neither will CC that he's not wanted anymore. How will he know he's not wanted if a group of fans who pay their money to watch the club chant their opinion that they want CC out, but then get called every name under the sun and physically attacked when they do so. If you aren't happy with people chanting We want Carlos out, don't join in. But don't start with the verbal abuse and physical abuse just because some fans have the balls to shout for Carlos's head.