Mass Boycott

30 minutes ago, bradowl said:

As much as I think its time for a change I'll be attending all home games whoever is in charge. 

Not going isn't on cards I'm afraid, things are bad but I've seen it far far worse than now. 

I'm with you on this one.

I went to games when we really were shyte but still support the Owls.

Managers come and go but we all will remain even the ones who can't attend every game. Maybe we may have another manager or stick until the end of the season, only one man actually makes this decision and he has earned this right by pumping the money into our club.

10 minutes ago, CEOwl said:

Sadly, and I include myself in this, I don't think Wednesday fans have the stomach for the fight. 

It's not just Wednesday, it's modern football. The whole thing is depressing. 

What fight?  You just have to turn up and sit on your bum for 90 minutes.

It's whether the players have the stomach for a fight that worries me.

They played the second half as though it was a training exercise.

1 minute ago, Lincs Owl said:

What fight?  You just have to turn up and sit on your bum for 90 minutes.

It's whether the players have the stomach for a fight that worries me.

They played the second half as though it was a training exercise.

What I was saying is I think we've had that much stress over this past 15 years many of us can't get riled up anymore.

I'm rapidly losing faith in DC's running of our football club. Hoping he finally gets rid but also have no confidence he'll get the right man in to replace him, he'll no doubt pick the next yes man in line unfortunately. Where, and why, did it all go sooooo wrong!?!!

I won’t be going. Season ticket holder but it’s my works Christmas do, have to admit getting plastered in a warm pub will beat watching the dross Carlos serves up, sat freezing my bo11ox off watching us get hammered against the top of the league.

The guy is an absolute joke!!!

Guest RocketOwl

I think it's a good opportunity for us to make a stand here whilst live on national television.

We still get to watch the game what's to lose? 

There are about 21K ST holders, so DC already has our cash. A mass boycott won't really hurt until next season. Perhaps a mass exodus with 10 minutes to go, if we are served up the same drivel would have more impact, especially as the next match is televised. For me however, the most effective message put across came last week when the fans started chanting we've had a shot after about 50 minutes. Beat all the booing hands down! 

8 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

There are about 21K ST holders, so DC already has our cash. A mass boycott won't really hurt until next season. Perhaps a mass exodus with 10 minutes to go, if we are served up the same drivel would have more impact, especially as the next match is televised. For me however, the most effective message put across came last week when the fans started chanting we've had a shot after about 50 minutes. Beat all the booing hands down! 

I like the 10 minute from time mass exodus idea. Especially as the match is on Sky. Something has to be done. Time for action not just talk.

4 minutes ago, Maxine said:

I have a three year season ticket and I've decided not to attend. I hope knowone goes. 

Those three yr season tickets potentially looked good value at first with the strong possibility of PL football back then, but im so glad i didnt get one and if carlos is still here when the early birds st come on sale i wont be renewing mine on the south not at those prices.

19 hours ago, Bagarri said:

I'm rapidly losing faith in DC's running of our football club. Hoping he finally gets rid but also have no confidence he'll get the right man in to replace him, he'll no doubt pick the next yes man in line unfortunately. Where, and why, did it all go sooooo wrong!?!!

Probably after Hull at Wembley when you started attending !

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, BC1867 said:

It's the only way DC gets the message. He is determined to ignore everything else.

Save the season now.

Do not attend the next home game.

Dont agree with this, as I don't think he's ignoring, just out of touch.

That said, his comment about preferring to play behind closed doors rather than sack his mate Carlos is really worrying.