Mass Boycott

14 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Dont agree with this, as I don't think he's ignoring, just out of touch.

That said, his comment about preferring to play behind closed doors rather than sack his mate Carlos is really worrying.

How could he do that though?...

I bought a season ticket that gives me the right to attend each home game......

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

That said, his comment about preferring to play behind closed doors rather than sack his mate Carlos is really worrying.

Will you show some evidence or just stop spouting your unsubstantiated, agenda driven , tripe !

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Right now mate , if wednesday were playing in my back garden id close the curtains 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Right now mate , if wednesday were playing in my back garden id close the curtains 

To be fair, our performances have become so car crash it's addictive.

You have to watch to see how much worse they can become, and who Calamity Carlos can blame next.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Skiptonowl said:

My son and I will not be going. Next thing will be Hillsborough will be renamed to Chansiri???

Im a ST ticket holder and am not going either but why does Chansiri using his brands on the club he bought worry you especially when one of the reasons it may be done is the inject more of his own money?

He can stick his name on every seat as far as im concerned. lol

Edited by Spookone

Just now, meggoisgod said:

I'm going to support the team...If it's utter tripe again I will be chanting Carlos out for the first time

I do fear that you may well be doing that (another reason Im not using my ST) I cannot see us beating Wolves can you?

Especially as if we do go a goal down the crowd will get on the players backs and that only ends one way when they're already low on confidence.

6 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Probably after Hull at Wembley when you started attending !

Haha..wow...really?!

I've heard of some pathetic defences-nearly as bad as ours on Saturday! But, do you really believe it would take a newbie 'fan' to feel/see this is a shambles at the moment???

Ive been going to Hillsborough since '87 btw but that doesn't count because I object to the current regime.

Cool ya boots lad. There's an opinion for everyone. 

I worry 'bout some of our 'following'.