Adam Reach

26 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Never seen a player who gives the ball away so often

Got into some great positions tonight - ruined most of them by having an abysmal first touch and his physical strength brings back memories of Petter Rudi.

Out of last few games reach is only player I'd give 6/10 rest have been woeful . Inc bannan who offers very little cant tackle cant score was woeful today but I could say that about them all Wallace Jones 2 dreadful players who need to hang there boots up , we are very lazy up front hooper and Rhodes dont work hard enough to haress defenders .

Absolute fanny of a player. Some decent qualities, but no heart or will to win.

If you've experienced & have knowledge of the academy system; you should 've scratching your head.

How can a lad, petrified of contact, have made it through the academy  system & been sold for c3million?

Does anyone count the number of passes we give to our Opponents? We talk q lot about not having shots on goal. Almost the only time our forwards received the ball was when they went back for it. Our defensive clearance rate was DISGUSTING.. Almost every pass from our defenders went straight to a yellow shirt.  The only player when defending who managed to clear his lines was Westwood ,who had the misfortune to pull off a superb save, only for it to go to TWO totally unmarked attackers. Even with the well crafted cross ball to Rhodes, Westwood aside, it would be difficult to give the total defence 10 altogether, the worst IMO being Loovens.

Surprisingly, the only time we looked dangerous was when the big man came on, and immediately gathered 3 defenders around him. 

Today, our defence was shown for the weak link that it is.  

58 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Absolute gutless player. Neshed FIVE challenges today, 3 of them at least 60/40 in favour. No flipping balls whatsoever. roger off.

So noticeable. He is an absolute wimp like David Jones.

Also the number of times him and Fox have a chance to whip in an early cross and just decide to cut back inside infuriates me.

11 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Palmer was outstanding  MOM for me and Reach not far behind him . 

Caught out of position many times and can't cross.  Reach at least assisted and has better feet.  

But tonight isn't about slagging players, IMO. I'm too depressed for it!  This is bigger. Higher. 

Guest RocketOwl
1 hour ago, Owlsfan1711 said:

Reach to be fair was probably one of the better players today

Exactly.

Reaxh let's himself down when he pulls out of some challenges and can be too indecisive, but he is by far our problem. He's a willing runner and one of our few players who can run faster than a grandma.