Adam Reach

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Reach played well first half and his assist for Rhodes was superb.  

On another topic entirely, Carlos should have been sacked the minute Jones was named instead of Lee or Butterfield in the starting 11!!

6 hours ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

How anyone can pick on Reach at the moment with the problems we have, is beyond me.

I could name at least 9 players who are more worthy of criticism after that performance this evening.

flipping clueless some of our fans

I thought he was our man of the match. Him or Rhodes. Hooper and Bannan were dreadful. Jones, Palmer, Fox and Loovens simply aren't good enough. Wallace was crap. 

12 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Knew Reach would be made the scapegoat again, one of our best players this season and from that tonight he is the least of our worries.

One of our best players he must of bottled at least 5 challenges .clumbsy on ball and not quick enough to pass a man on wing .i though he was terrible tonight but saying that nobody had a good game .thought van aken had a better game than previous

His main problem to me is his touch - it's often too heavy and results in him just not quite capitalising on a good opportunity. Couple that with him being a bit nesh and I understand everyone's frustrations. The most annoying thing about him as that he isn't any better than what we have already had really and to me is another failing in the transfer market (whilst not being the worst of course). At the moment, we are trying to use him as our only outlet and he just isn't good enough to play that role.

13 hours ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

How anyone can pick on Reach at the moment with the problems we have, is beyond me.

I could name at least 9 players who are more worthy of criticism after that performance this evening.

flipping clueless some of our fans

Absolutely spot on, Westwood aside, he was our best player last night.

13 hours ago, stanningtonowl said:

Don't know how he stands up. Spineless no ball control. Can't pass. Must have sight impairment. Reach, look at the acres of space on the left wing where you are supposed to play. No I think I'll stand on my full back. Just one of many utter wastes of a football shirt and part of the reason why we are as bad as we are.

Assume you saw the absolute class cross to Rhodes for the goal?

Or maybe not!

Or maybe you see what you want to see having a pre conceived opinion before a ball is kicked!

I think that one of the issues we've got at the moment is targeting anyone who's playing poor and underperforming.

Although I criticised Reachs transfer value as being overpriced,  and he's going through a bad bout of form,  Carlos keeps picking him sms he's bottled a few tackles but he's far from being the problem at the minute

Again the way Carlos sets us up is working against us.  Plus this guy should never be put at the back.  he's not a defender ffs can't you see that Carlos

Reach being a non tackler is an issue seeing as though we have a squad full of midfielders that cannot tackle.

The only one who can is a converted defender, Hutch.

In fact if we put FF into midfield as CC wants to FF would be our midfield enforcer as he is a better tackler than the rest.

As for those that say Reach cannot pass, cannot score, cannot take a man on and cannot cross obviously do not watch us, or do not know what the terms mean.

As mentioned already, Reach's biggest problem is the price tag. Something he had no control over but is anyone surprised given our complete f\/ckwittery of a transfer poilicy