Adam Reach

Tbh I don’t rate reach at all , far too weak bottles challanges , gives ball away far too much. Not good enough to start .  But Carlos makes ppl hate him because he won’t take him off why does he keep dropping him back to left back. He carnt defend carnt win a header ( to blame for third for getting pushed off ball ) , why not just leave fox at left back and take reach off for Dave if he wants to change shape. Clueless 

• Like 1

I can't believe the flak that Reach gets. I actually enjoy watching him play.

He tries to be creative, cuts inside sometimes, plays as an inside forward occasionally and then other times uses the wing.

Yes he bottles tackles and some of his passes should go in front of the man but if we appointed a decent set of coaches, this could be developed easily.

If Wilder taught Leon Clarke to score I'm pretty sure a decent coach can get Reach to tackle!

This sums up how bad we are as a team at the moment - that this lad is being given support still.

An absolute shambles of a signing, his versatility is non existent - left foot left foot left foot. His strength is appalling, unbelievably weak at holding players off and looks man against boy when going up for headers and has sticks one good ball in every 10. This numpty cost us 5 million quid - not 250k. A f*cking joke of a football player. 

There are players worse than him, but they’ve cost a pittance in comparison to him. Pissed myself when he tried knocking it past a Norwich player near the end and then naffed it up right before their penalty. 

Diabolical for 5 MILLION QUID.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

This sums up how bad we are as a team at the moment - that this lad is being given support still.

An absolute shambles of a signing, his versatility is non existent - left foot left foot left foot. His strength is appalling, unbelievably weak at holding players off and looks man against boy when going up for headers and has sticks one good ball in every 10. This numpty cost us 5 million quid - not 250k. A f*cking joke of a football player. 

There are players worse than him, but they’ve cost a pittance in comparison to him. Pissed myself when he tried knocking it past a Norwich player near the end and then naffed it up right before their penalty. 

Diabolical for 5 MILLION QUID.

5 mill a joke yes, and hes not the only one

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

There’s only Rhodes who’s cost more in that line up tonight - and the jury is well out on him indeed. 

And then it’s him. Hes no pace power or flair at all. 

correct, another ill thought of signing, the list goes on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Got into some great positions tonight - ruined most of them by having an abysmal first touch and his physical strength brings back memories of Petter Rudi.

Totally agree...a very Rudiesque performance and just about to post similar.  He showed in pre season and in a few league games that he Has the quality to score some great goals and can run at defenders  but ordinarily checks and passes back, neshes 50:50s and his first touch lets him down.

cant fault his effort though and one of the best on the pitch tonight in a team that looks like it has lost belief in what it is trying to do...

Cost us the win v Hull by pulling out of a 50/50, his first contribution to the game today was to avoid a challenge, he just allowed the player to skip inside him.

His ability going forward does not make up for the complete lack of rounduns, the lad is pathetic and I don't know how he's a professional footballer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, David1867 said:

Recently described on here as being worth £12m and potentially the answer to England's problems on the left hand side.

Can anyone explain how those conclusions were made?

Who said that? Can you link to it please. I assume it was said after a win when people get carried away with the praise. Just like how after a loss people get carried away and slag anyone and everyone off.

Guest Kameron
1 hour ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

How anyone can pick on Reach at the moment with the problems we have, is beyond me.

I could name at least 9 players who are more worthy of criticism after that performance this evening.

flipping clueless some of our fans

I can honestly say in 40 years of watching Wednesday I’ve never seen a player pull out of so many 50/50 challenges.  He’s quite frankly poo ,  no pace, can’t cross a ball and can’t defend.

Reach ain't perfect but to pick on him when we have seen the performances that Wallace and Jones put in tonight I find a bit bizarre .

It is not the first time either.

It was totally predictable how bad Wallace and Jones would be because it is a regular occurrence