Adam Reach

Don't know how he stands up. Spineless no ball control. Can't pass. Must have sight impairment. Reach, look at the acres of space on the left wing where you are supposed to play. No I think I'll stand on my full back. Just one of many utter wastes of a football shirt and part of the reason why we are as bad as we are.

Don't know how he stands up. Spineless no ball control. Can't pass. Must have sight impairment. Reach, look at the acres of space on the left wing where you are supposed to play. No I think I'll stand on my full back. Just one of many utter wastes of a football shirt and part of the reason why we are as bad as we are.

So to pick out Reach who created our only clear cut chance when Bannan, Jones, Wallace all did absolutely nothing as far as creating anything seems a bit stupid to me

Bannan can do no wrong in people’s eyes when again he did nothing today apart from his usual 5 yard square pass

Wallace might have well stayed in the changing room second half as he was invisible after half time

All Jones did was foul in the first half and then got subbed

so at least Reach had some kind of positive effect on the game out of our midfielders 

Edited by yeadonowl