Adam Reach

2 hours ago, benni8 said:

Everyone's opinions here are based on their interpretation of what they see. 

However...Facts are facts. The only people who dismiss those facts are people who have some sort of agenda to blame that suits their own 'argument'. He is statistically our best player this season with the most assists and probably scored goal of the season to boot. Is he the best in the world of course not but having people suggest is league one at best just says more about them really.

As for your comment about 'football not being played on paper' - I am aware of that funnily enough, however I think you need to understand that those stats come from someone who recorded the data based on 'a real person'  'on real  grass' with a 'real ball'. So yeah.. fantastic try.. but keep going lol

So as I mentioned above.. ignore the facts.. run with your opinion.

Typical Wednesday... love a good scapegoat.

Are you happy to see our players neshing challenges in the 96th minute of a match we really NEEDED to win?

A yes or a no will suffice. 

Edited by ramone

Guest Jack the Hat

Adam Reach isn't a bad payer.  He is however symptomatic of Carlos's tenure. Reach's position is a key position for us and he was bought at a key transition time for Carlos. What we needed , and probably all expected, was a strong, pacy, dynamic winger - in the mould of Antonio. What we got was the opposite - but he does suit Carlos's style. It doesn't help that he is played out of position because he is never a left back in a million years. We have a few left backs as well so that makes it all the more baffling. On a few occasions, when played in position, he has had great games (I thought he had a cracker against Barnsley) but he has also put in a number of terrible performances. That said he doesn't deserve all the stick he gets because he is always all over the park. The fact that he is scared of tackling doesn't ingratiate himself to the Wednesday faithful. He is being used as a utility man, when in fact he is an inflexible player who suits certain teams and certain tactics. This is probably why Preston loved him (their style must have suited him)- and Middlesbrough moved him on (saw no more potential). He is a good player, with limited potential for whom we paid around 10 times what he is worth (I would rate him as £500,000). That price tag, his lack of tackling and being played out of position are the problems here. The price tag is now irrelevant and all of the others could be sorted easily with a decent manager. Adam Reach is definitely NOT our problem;  The Manager - and our defence - ARE.

On 12/11/2017 at 00:56, TaxiMark said:

Im gunna go against the grain here a bit ...people on here love bannan and lee ( i like them ) but I seriously believe you win football matches in the middle of the park and without that you get over run and out muscled...for me since Lee has come back hes offered nothing and bannan can sometime just vanish.

We need two decent quality center mids to drive this team because time and time again we just get over run in the middle .

I do rate bannan and lee but we need better and we def need shut of jones because he is simply awful .

Some hard decisions need to be made im afraid .

I thought the same after the playoff final.

its very strange, because some of the best football I've seen Wednesday play in my lifetime has involved Lee and Bannan.

But ultimately they aren't a strong enough pairing to get us promoted. It should have been sorted a long time ago.

5 hours ago, NYCOWL said:

I thought the same after the playoff final.

its very strange, because some of the best football I've seen Wednesday play in my lifetime has involved Lee and Bannan.

But ultimately they aren't a strong enough pairing to get us promoted. It should have been sorted a long time ago.

Exactly this .