Reading 0 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday : OMDT

Quality omdt as is the norm. Sounds like mi'lord was out with that bounder Rowley Birkin of Fast Show fame? A QC no less, or is that just the vats of sherry he sups?

Loving the Easter Island clone :biggrin: It certainly has Jaap's eyes.

Anyway, to matters football. God, I find Reading soooooo boring. With respect. Berkshire FFS. Where? Or is it Royal Berkshire? Who cares?

I'd take another draw before kick off, but live in hope we can pinch a win. If we can win at Fulham, then why not here?

Hooper back on it. 1-0 to us.

UTO!

Up early to find a good two inches of snow had settled in the Dark Peak overnight. Warmed myself with a pot of coffee and a hearty power breakfast of scrambled frittata using a whole pepper, an onion, three eggs and far too many chillies. I am now ready to beat Reading on my own so if Carlos wants to get the paperwork sorted I'll set off in 45min and be there in my Wednesday hoodie by about 2.15pm.

If not I'll probably go back to bed with an afternoon whisky and listen on iFollow.

I wonder which one will happen. Life's such an adventure!

UTO, 1-3, Hooper 2 and Rhodes.

... about that Loovens v McGoldrick gif

Agreed, Glenn was lucky to stay on the pitch (although to be fair, he played the next 87mins like he wanted to make up for it)

But I've watched that gif & the sky highlights and I'm sorry, it just doesn't add up

They're saying he had a 4in gash requiring surgery and it's gonna keep him out for a month

So where's all the blood?

I mean, white shorts and about 42mins with all that running around ...

Where's all the Bluurd?

Great OMDT as usual, your Lordship

Didn't know Reading had built a statue of Jam Staap either, it's been proper educational this morning  :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, dr. benway said:

Two sides obsessed with needless back four possession? Can’t wait for this scintillating display of attacking football :duntmatter:

As you have said 2 similar teams with respect to needless possession, although I think this game will suit us today.

Hope Carlos ditches the Rhodes, Hooper combo as it's not doing any favours to the team or either player. Would like to see the big man given a run from the start alongside Hooper. Hopefully this will give us a better outlet and allow the midfield to push further up.

2:1 to the owls

Guest The Horse

Give us something to believe in you, Carlos.

No matter how they put it across, all of us fans just want to see this team win and perform consistently.

Throw caution to the wind, attack from the off, get the away fans bouncing and make a statement of intent that we can all get behind.

Just don't slip quietly away to defeat or a bore draw.

It's a game - PLAY TO WIN!!!