Reading 0 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday : OMDT

3 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

I think it was reyt cold though wasn’t it? Maybe his todger was all cold and shrivelled up so didn’t catch it flush?

Then got embarrassed later on and wanted to show he didn’t have a cold prawn todger so asked to come off?

You never know.

It's an excellent call.

Might have been just a wee nick on the end of the acorn.

Explaining the lack of blood.

But when he got back into the heat of the  dressing room and big Mick kindly offered to give him a massage ...

Coach-Mick-Mcarthy-Look-at-Camera-Smile.

.....the old a spunk trumpet might have suddenly opened the blood valves and hey presto....claret everywhere 

• Haha 2

Good morning matchday gangbangers, I bring you excellent news. Pardew is to become the Baggies’ boss, so no more Pardew talk.

Excellent thread again Pauli I assume. I’ll read it later when I can be arsed. Hope my sexy little minx Tay Tay is flashing her knickers off in your gallery of pics and funny bits.

Reading between the lines, then reading again, just to make sure you don’t miss the unfunny pun, I get the feeling that people think we’ll have a tough task today but I don’t.

I think we’ll annihilate the opposition, and probably win by at least 25 goals, with the Dream Team of Hoops and Nuhiu back together up front, and also assuming that the jinx known as Grandad, or deleted login, as he prefers to be called, is still avoiding the games, and instead pottering about in his allottment.

Back in the top 6 soon, and already starting to dust off the trestle tables. 

Ps - The Mrs has given me some good news, and some bad news about her Black Friday jaunt to the States. The good news is that she’s found tons of bargains. The bad news is that on top of the cost of flights, hotel, and eating out every night, excess baggage costs have negated any savings she made. But at least I’ll have some different socks for Christmas.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Good morning matchday gangbangers, I bring you excellent news. Pardew is to become the Baggies’ boss, so no more Pardew talk.

Excellent thread again Pauli I assume. I’ll read it later when I can be arsed. Hope my sexy little minx Tay Tay is flashing her knickers off in your gallery of pics and funny bits.

Reading between the lines, then reading again, just to make sure you don’t miss the unfunny pun, I get the feeling that people think we’ll have a tough task today but I don’t.

I think we’ll annihilate the opposition, and probably win by at least 25 goals, with the Dream Team of Hoops and Nuhiu back together up front, and also assuming that the jinx known as Grandad, or deleted login, as he prefers to be called, is still avoiding the games, and instead pottering about in his allottment.

Back in the top 6 soon, and already starting to dust off the trestle tables. 

Ps - The Mrs has given me some good news, and some bad news about her Black Friday jaunt to the States. The good news is that she’s found tons of bargains. The bad news is that on top of the cost of flights, hotel, and eating out every night, excess baggage costs have negated any savings she made. But at least I’ll have some different socks for Christmas.

Ps - Yes, this is a boast post. Not everyone can get rid of their Mrs for a week, it was well worth the cost. No interrupted football or Cricket viewing, and the kids have had an excellent time not getting bathed everynight, and eating exotic food for tea like Chinese, Indian, and those Italian pizza things.

According to my young lad, “Mothers are superfluous, lacking in adventure, and not conducive to having a happy domestic environment”. Also referred to me as SuperDad. He’s quite bright for an 11 year old. Taken a shine to Black Sheep and Cuban cigars too. My Daughter is on the same page too after being able to stay up late all week to watch I’m A Celebrity. 

Dad Power innit?

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Still. .whatever the shenanigans. ......it was a perfect boot in the balls.

Let's see it again :laugh:

giphy.gif

OOOOOOOOF 

It's a red card - in this day and age, a red card

But unless Glenn is trying out his new pair of Rosa Klebb boots, or McGoldrick's jockstrap was in the wash, it's more 'ouch!' that surgery and a month out

We've all watched Rugby Union, right?

Front row forwards receive harsher treatment everytime they form a scrum, and that's from their own team mates!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

But unless Glenn is trying out his new pair of Rosa Klebb boots, or McGoldrick's jockstrap was in the wash, it's more 'ouch!' that surgery and a month out

Do they even wear straps or boxes these days?

Strikes me they're all too fashion concious. Big headphones and boxer shorts. Swinging about like a couple of eggs in an old carrier bag.  Always asking for trouble.

6 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Front row forwards receive harsher treatment everytime they form a scrum, and that's from their own team mates!

Yes, but you know the rugger boys,  most have then have tucked their balls and pecker back up their inguinal canal  before the match whilst running around the dressing room pretending to be women - just for banter of course. They're not enjoying it too much or anything...

20 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Ps - Yes, this is a boast post. Not everyone can get rid of their Mrs for a week, it was well worth the cost. No interrupted football or Cricket viewing, and the kids have had an excellent time not getting bathed everynight, and eating exotic food for tea like Chinese, Indian, and those Italian pizza things.

According to my young lad, “Mothers are superfluous, lacking in adventure, and not conducive to having a happy domestic environment”. Also referred to me as SuperDad. He’s quite bright for an 11 year old. Taken a shine to Black Sheep and Cuban cigars too. My Daughter is on the same page too after being able to stay up late all week to watch I’m A Celebrity. 

Dad Power innit?

Right, what did I do with that Social Services number?.................

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

I think you might have solved the conundrum of how we play and why we play that way Ethel. WTF:

After all, in rugby don't they have to pass the ball backwards to go forwards and then if they aren't getting anywhere some bugger hoofs it upfield and out of play , thereby giving the oppos possession and calling it attacking play ??? 

On top of that poor owld Bannon thinks he scores a point every time he puts the ball over the bar.

Situation sussed mate !!!!!

CARLOS IS A RUGBY COACH, NOT A FOOTBALL COACH lol 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Tackle Pass Shoot Score

Tackle Pass Shoot Score... WIN!

Tackle Pass Shoot Score

Tackle Pass Shoot Score

Tackle Pass Shoot Score

After Ipswich and the MaGolddick affair that should be.......

Tackle bash boot sore,

Shirley lol 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Right, what did I do with that Social Services number?.................

Social Services woman was round last night with her confiscated Pit Bull, we finished off a bottle of Vodka and talked about fishing. She loves fishing. Said not to worry. Love that tattoo on her right buttock btw. All is good.

• Haha 2