Millwall up next

2 hours ago, Teflon Don said:

Apparently not won away all season and not won a championship away match for 15 games.

You know the drill.

We've no chance then . Wednesday , halting teams bad runs since 1867 . It's our anniversary so we can't stop now . 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Draw at best ..... and clueless will still remain in charge 

A draw with millwall will be a great result in the eyes of Carlos.

Lose 4-0 and he'll still remain in charge

Edited by poite

5 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

My team would be -

Westwood

Hunt--Lees--van Aken--Fox

Penney--Lee--Bannan--Reach

Joao--Hooper

Take the shackles off, forget about defending, and go and win 7-3

This isn't even a good rendition of "take the shackles off and forget about defending":

You have our 19 year old left back, who has only made the match day 18 once in his professional career (and didn't see the pitch), playing at right midfield.

Edited by Indoor Owl
  • Haha 1

Can't go. I'm in London for next few days. Was annoyed at start of season cos I've got a season ticket and I've already missed three matches due to other commitments. Not actually that bothered now and that's unbelievable for me cos I really look forward to watching Wednesday. Can see it being a dull frustrating encounter most probably ending in a draw. Really hope I'm proved wrong and we put in a 5 star winning performance but I just can't see it. I actually think a win is not going help matters that much. It will relieve the points situation slightly but all this negativity and apathy and disattachment from the club will still be there.  Only a good winning run and some entertaining football along the way is going to stop that. 

7 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Millwall have just gone to top 3 side Cardiff and got a point, the same as we achieved there 

I would say a draw is the most likely result at this moment 

Me too mate 

Same team (more or less), same formation, same treacly slow football apart from 20 mins, same predictable subs..................scrape a 2-1 win and CC will throw a strop saying I told you so........................fast forward to Villa, same team, same tactics poor performance, defeat CC will say we fight from first minute, rinse and repeat.

1 hour ago, sheriwozgod said:

Same team (more or less), same formation, same treacly slow football apart from 20 mins, same predictable subs..................scrape a 2-1 win and CC will throw a strop saying I told you so........................fast forward to Villa, same team, same tactics poor performance, defeat CC will say we fight from first minute, rinse and repeat.

I wish I had your confidence that we’ll scrape a win on Tuesday 

WTF:

9 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

My team would be -

Westwood

Hunt--Lees--van Aken--Fox

Penney--Lee--Bannan--Reach

Joao--Hooper

Take the shackles off, forget about defending, and go and win 7-3

Penney couldn't even get in bradfords match day squad last season, has he suddenly surged in ability? 

Penney is improving each year. Went to Bradford to be a back up, and never got a look from Stuart McCall. Did quite well on his debut, though.

However, something needs changing against Millwall, and Penney for Wallace makes sense.