Reckon there will be much hoolie bovver on Sunday?

Ain't seen much trouble for yonks in the ground, but it is still a problem, have a wander around West Street tomorrow night, or maybe en-route to Hillsborough Sunday...plenty of fisty-cuffs if that's your thing.

It don't happen in grounds that's all, and the powers that be think they have solved the hoolie prob, but of course they have just evicted them on to mainland territory so it isn't a 'football problem'.

On 20 September 2017 at 23:05, S36 OWL said:

Ive heard their top boys are coming 

Related image

Such hard men. Whenever I see these types, I always wonder how tough they'd talk if asked to show how physically strong they were. I'd love to see them in a gym trying to lift a few weights, I bet most of them couldn't even bench 80kg for one rep. Paper pigs.

6 minutes ago, Wisenightowl said:

Such hard men. Whenever I see these types, I always wonder how tough they'd talk if asked to show how physically strong they were. I'd love to see them in a gym trying to lift a few weights, I bet most of them couldn't even bench 80kg for one rep. Paper pigs.

Physically lifting big weights around doesn't make anyone 'ard... see how they'd fair in an mma gym more like. It's a wolf pack mentality anyway, individually they're nothing. 

Guest Copthorneowl
9 minutes ago, Wisenightowl said:

That puts me in perspective mate I have trouble getting my arris off a bench without a pull up.

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Usual rumours about United being in home ends doing the rounds. 

If Wednesday fans have got them tickets they want flipping off to the sty.

This always used to raise its head before every derby.

Usually ends up with one drunken no mark getting dragged out looking like he's done 10 rounds with a grizzly and pretending he's took on the world.

8 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

7.55am Blades throwing missiles through front and back doors

7.56am Blades on tram back to Town  

7.57am Blades claiming they took Rawson/Hillsborough. 

No going inside and sticking a flag up like they did at Legends?