We will hammer United

Guest RocketOwl

The confidence, perhaps over confidence, of some worries me a bit. I think we'll win but even saying that worries me. Derbies are different. Form counts for nothing. Having better players counts for nothing. Tempting fate worries me.

UTO!

On 16/09/2017 at 10:45, notts0wl said:

Whatever happened to quietly confident ? 

Also Aldi does a great wine and beer selection so lets not get hasty with these analogies. 

I am quietly confident......

quietly confident that we will knock the living bobbar out of the bottom feeding scrubbers that they are

quietly confident that we will out play them in every department

quietly confident that hillsborough will be a cauldron of noise from the start

quietly confident that if they try to beat up women and kids like they did with boro and norwich fans they will be dealt with

quietly confident that bragging rights will remain firmly in S6 for a little wile longer.........

ha ! garymegson

On 9/16/2017 at 11:04, Dronfield Blue said:

Message for Carlos; Hi Carlos, just a quick word on united's tactics for the match.

They will come out all guns blazing for the first 15 minutes. Be prepared for this. Fore warned is fore armed.

After 15 minutes they will get tired and will start to wonder how to break us down. We then use our not so secret weapon. A team of players far superior to anything they have in their locker and start playing attacking football.

Result 4 - 0 to us and a happy Owlstalk.

Thanks for reading.

Oh, how i hope it is that simple... 

Work will be horrible monday if we don't, we just have to knock them off their cocky high horse with a bang a win would be good but I hope you're right only a hammering will shut them up. 

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, Lythamowl said:

I am quietly confident......

quietly confident that we will knock the living bobbar out of the bottom feeding scrubbers that they are

quietly confident that we will out play them in every department

quietly confident that hillsborough will be a cauldron of noise from the start

quietly confident that if they try to beat up women and kids like they did with boro and norwich fans they will be dealt with

quietly confident that bragging rights will remain firmly in S6 for a little wile longer.........

ha ! garymegson

How do you feel about the game mate?

7 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

Are Sharp and Donaldson actually injured then?

Not that I give 2 shiiiiiiits if they play or not.

Blunts will be GUTTED if Sharp ain't fit for Sunday though.

Don't know if this is true but pig fan here at work has been telling me Clarke and Sharpe had a bust up in training last week, that's why they weren't involved Saturday. 

Wilder sent em both home. 

Guest mrbluesky
7 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

Are Sharp and Donaldson actually injured then?

Not that I give 2 shiiiiiiits if they play or not.

Blunts will be GUTTED if Sharp ain't fit for Sunday though.

Out of the 2 I reckon Sharpe will be fit for the game, Wilder wants this so much he didn't risk him Saturday and played a bloke who's due an operation.

On 9/16/2017 at 11:27, HubristicClapper said:

The main things we have in our favour is we have a midweek game and we will have played two very good sides before meeting United at Hillsborough.

And you reckon i talk rubbish

On 9/16/2017 at 20:00, HIGHERSTATE said:

People talk like its 1984 and you can kick and bite yourself to victory

You can work your way to victory.

Also, all this talk of Carlos getting the players up for it. No need, it's about preparation and keeping our heads and composure

10 minutes ago, northderbyshireowl said:

Fairly confident of a win if we play to our potential. Don't rate United's side, can see them struggling after we beat them on Sunday. None of their players would get in our squad, let alone first 11. Got a good feeling we will finish top 2 this season after getting Van Aken.

They must have some good players to be where they are.