We will hammer United

Guest RocketOwl

14 hours ago, Internationowl said:

A lot of our squad have had experience in big derby games. A few in tyne-weir, some in old firm, quite a few of our squad have experience in either international football or big premier league games. This collective experience should certainly count on sunday. I don't know their team very well - as I couldn't really care less about them generally, just so long as long as they lose I'm happy - but I'd doubt many of their team will have been in a game anything like the steel city derby before.

Most teams coming off the back of a good season, will ride the crest of that wave for the start of the next season. Unless they heavily invest the bubble always bursts. The pig's bubble burst on Saturday and Wilder knows it. His post match ramblings were that of a scared man leading a depleted, weak and unready set of troops, into a battle against a bigger, older and better army.

Who are their main men? A past it league one forward? Jordan's baby? Seriously?

Bring. Them. On.

Wawaw59c116508a19f_Image7.gif.aba231482b0a5f6c05718527e1362146.gif

6 hours ago, Doctor Duran said:

Coutts likely to get a 4 match ban for an off the ball incident against Norwich..  likely to miss the match..  shame

Don't know who he is but that looks like one less dirty little clogger to kick our players off the pitch... mind you , they'll probably replace him with another

10 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Coutts iNcident

t.co/i6hhUJCbyf

this may or may not work!

They're all saying it's inconclusive. He had 2 goes at him :) If he's banned and they appeal that then he'll probably end up with an extra game it's that clear

Personally, as he's a talisman for them - I hope he gets banned, appeals and plays against us - and then gets an extra game ban.

He's nothing special, we can cope with him no problem - but a further match ban then give them a headache and 4 games where they are considerably weaker.

Winner Winner.

On 18/09/2017 at 23:11, Internationowl said:

A lot of our squad have had experience in big derby games. A few in tyne-weir, some in old firm, quite a few of our squad have experience in either international football or big premier league games. This collective experience should certainly count on sunday. I don't know their team very well - as I couldn't really care less about them generally, just so long as long as they lose I'm happy - but I'd doubt many of their team will have been in a game anything like the steel city derby before.

Most teams coming off the back of a good season, will ride the crest of that wave for the start of the next season. Unless they heavily invest the bubble always bursts. The pig's bubble burst on Saturday and Wilder knows it. His post match ramblings were that of a scared man leading a depleted, weak and unready set of troops, into a battle against a bigger, older and better army.

Who are their main men? A past it league one forward? Jordan's baby? Seriously?

Bring. Them. On.

FFS, you got that all wrong. They were ready and we wasn't.

4 hours ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Staggering arrogance from some of our fans before the game. 

I honestly thought we'd win if we performed like we had the previous game. United's first and third goals were quality and some of their players and play was better than I expected, but alot of this defeat was of our own making. The two goals we scored were pure quality, and if we had cut out the mistakes, I don't think it's arrogant to suggest we could have won it.

Edited by northderbyshireowl

On 25/09/2017 at 00:38, Mickey Martin said:

United totally outclassed Wednesday _ I am seriously thinking "Relegation battle"

No they didn't! And, we were unbeaten in 7 prior to Sunday (with two play-off positions in last two seasons under CC and with the nucleus of this squad), so I cannot for the life of me fathom how you can come to that conclusion, to be honest. Unless you are (a) deluded, (b) pork or (c) both! 

Edited by AwokenGiant