We will hammer United

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl

All I have to say on the upcoming Derby, is that we will hammer our little neighbors.

We are better than them in every single department. They do not have one player that would get in our squad let alone team. Our array of strikers is like shopping at Waitrose, whilst they are shopping at Aldi.

We have nothing to worry about - just look at their team. Do you really think Tom Lees is going to struggle against Bill Sharpe, do we really think Reach won't be bombing past their slow right back, do we not think Bannan is going ti run circles around whoever they have in midfield.

All Carlos has to do is get our lads up for it!

They've yet to play a decent team and beat them, but they're playing well at the moment to say they've just come up. I'm expecting a win not because they've just come up but why can't we, we are better than them in pretty much every position and have much better quality.

if we're not up for it who will be to blame? 

2 minutes ago, Animal said:

They've yet to play a decent team and beat them, but they're playing well at the moment to say they've just come up. I'm expecting a win not because they've just come up but why can't we, we are better than them in pretty much every position and have much better quality.

Unfortunately a derby isn't as simple as 'our players are better than theirs'

A lot of it will come down to mentality on the day. I have no doubt that Wilder will have his players fired up for it

• Like 1

Let's hope this doesn't come round and bite you on the arse next Sunday mate because all bravado aside I think it's going to be a difficult match.

They know we are better than them and no doubt Chris Wilder will be drilling it into his players about being the underdog, unfortunately we all know how being the underdog works in games like this.

15 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

All I have to say on the upcoming Derby, is that we will hammer our little neighbors.

We are better than them in every single department. They do not have one player that would get in our squad let alone team. Our array of strikers is like shopping at Waitrose, whilst they are shopping at Aldi.

I hope you're right, but we are probably better than Burton in every single department and yet the last three games against them we have only two points. Not to mention Aldi has better coffee than Waitrose and a lot cheaper.

7 minutes ago, Animal said:

Derby County, Brentford decent side in a false position. Just saying

We should not be underestimating their players or performances this season. Wins over Brentford, Barnsley, Derby and Sunderland say they can't be that bad. It's still early in the season, and their enthusiasm is still strong.

Give them respect, then let the gloating begin if we beat them.

36 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

We have nothing to worry about - just look at their team. Do you really think Tom Lees is going to struggle against Bill Sharpe, do we really think Reach won't be bombing past their slow right back, do we not think Bannan is going ti run circles around whoever they have in midfield.

All Carlos has to do is get our lads up for it!

Rhodes hattrick? 

31 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Hate threads like this. 

It's a derby game - they are never straightforward. 

Let's leave the being arrogant, deluded numpties to the red quarter of the city and concentrate on ourselves. 

Got some mates and family who are Blades and aside from the banter they are fair in their assesment and perspective when it comes to football - reality is, there a fair share of deluded and arrogant numpties in every fan base (including ours).  

For what it's worth, I myself think it will be a tight game, they've done v well under Wilder! 

Edited by AwokenGiant

Message for Carlos; Hi Carlos, just a quick word on united's tactics for the match.

They will come out all guns blazing for the first 15 minutes. Be prepared for this. Fore warned is fore armed.

After 15 minutes they will get tired and will start to wonder how to break us down. We then use our not so secret weapon. A team of players far superior to anything they have in their locker and start playing attacking football.

Result 4 - 0 to us and a happy Owlstalk.

Thanks for reading.