We will hammer United

Guest RocketOwl

Really think we'll win convincingly, Utd are probably the worst footballing team in the division, literally all they have is passion, I barely even know any of their players other than Sharp. Not 1 of theres would get in our team and that's a fact. League 1 players are no match for us any more. Lee, Bannan Hooper Fletcher v Sharp and 10 lower league journeymen, you havin a laugh.... Even our managers better, Wilder might motivate but that's it, he probably just tells the players to hoof it forward and shouts loudly at them.

Very comfortable 2-0 win, absolute minimum IMO

United will not come to draw or lose. Theyll be desperate to beat us on our own turf. Theyll come out all guns blazing to try and get infront early hoping we will panic. We need to be able to weather that period and dictate it for ourselves. Im quietly confident but take nothing for granted. UTO

1 minute ago, Vernon1867 said:

Really think we'll win convincingly, Utd are probably the worst footballing team in the division, literally all they have is passion, I barely even know any of their players other than Sharp. Not 1 of theres would get in our team and that's a fact. League 1 players are no match for us any more. Lee, Bannan Hooper Fletcher v Sharp and 10 lower league journeymen, you havin a laugh.... Even our managers better, Wilder might motivate but that's it, he probably just tells the players to hoof it forward and shouts loudly at them.

Very comfortable 2-0 win, absolute minimum IMO

:tango:

The main things we have in our favour is we have a midweek game and we will have played two very good sides before meeting United at Hillsborough.

If we get two good results - say a win and a draw or two wins - I'll be positive about Sunday.

If one or both of our two hard games is negative, then I think United will have the edge.      Make no mistake, our next 3 games are very hard and could define our season.

9 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

The main things we have in our favour is we have a midweek game and we will have played two very good sides before meeting United at Hillsborough.

If we get two good results - say a win and a draw or two wins - I'll be positive about Sunday.

If one or both of our two hard games is negative, then I think United will have the edge.      Make no mistake, our next 3 games are very hard and could define our season.

Who is the midweek game against ?

35 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

Eh?

2 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

All I have to say on the upcoming Derby, is that we will hammer our little neighbors.

We are better than them in every single department. They do not have one player that would get in our squad let alone team. Our array of strikers is like shopping at Waitrose, whilst they are shopping at Aldi.

We have nothing to worry about - just look at their team. Do you really think Tom Lees is going to struggle against Bill Sharpe, do we really think Reach won't be bombing past their slow right back, do we not think Bannan is going ti run circles around whoever they have in midfield.

All Carlos has to do is get our lads up for it!

We maybe better but we have a somewhat limited and conservative manager who may underestimate this match.

Wilder will have whipped them up for this and they will be in our faces from the off.

No favourites imo and a lot will depend on how we start.

Guest mrbluesky
2 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

All I have to say on the upcoming Derby, is that we will hammer our little neighbors.

We are better than them in every single department. They do not have one player that would get in our squad let alone team. Our array of strikers is like shopping at Waitrose, whilst they are shopping at Aldi.

We have nothing to worry about - just look at their team. Do you really think Tom Lees is going to struggle against Bill Sharpe, do we really think Reach won't be bombing past their slow right back, do we not think Bannan is going ti run circles around whoever they have in midfield.

All Carlos has to do is get our lads up for it!

RocketOwl is a Yank so do not take anything he says seriously.