We will hammer United

Guest RocketOwl

9 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

All I have to say on the upcoming Derby, is that we will hammer our little neighbors.

We are better than them in every single department. They do not have one player that would get in our squad let alone team. Our array of strikers is like shopping at Waitrose, whilst they are shopping at Aldi.

We have nothing to worry about - just look at their team. Do you really think Tom Lees is going to struggle against Bill Sharpe, do we really think Reach won't be bombing past their slow right back, do we not think Bannan is going ti run circles around whoever they have in midfield.

All Carlos has to do is get our lads up for it!

Dont forget they have Pashun 

9 hours ago, Vernon1867 said:

Really think we'll win convincingly, Utd are probably the worst footballing team in the division, literally all they have is passion, I barely even know any of their players other than Sharp. Not 1 of theres would get in our team and that's a fact. League 1 players are no match for us any more. Lee, Bannan Hooper Fletcher v Sharp and 10 lower league journeymen, you havin a laugh.... Even our managers better, Wilder might motivate but that's it, he probably just tells the players to hoof it forward and shouts loudly at them.

Very comfortable 2-0 win, absolute minimum IMO

"Worst footballing team in the division" - you complete and utter arse. You've clearly got no idea!

8 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I'm sure there was plenty of optimism in 93 considering the squads we had, look how that turned out.

Turned out great,  drew the 2 League games and gave them the most one sided 2-1 hammering in history at Wembley.

91 on the other hand was bloody awful.

Really wish people wouldn't start mouthing like this though, let's leave that to them lot, like in pre 79 and 2012 Derby games.

7 minutes ago, Good Old Arsenal said:

"Worst footballing team in the division" - you complete and utter arse. You've clearly got no idea!

What is it with these people? Spending a Saturday night on another team's forum after a home defeat against an average Norwich side. Obsessed with all things Swfc. Didn't hear much from them when they were in the pub league. Bizarre and classless.

No doubt if this was played on paper, man for man we are far better.

That makes us massive favourites.

But we only seem to play our best stuff in the big games when we are the underdog. Think Arsenal cup, Brighton PO, Newcastle league.

When we're favourites we seem to struggle. Think Huddersfield PO.

This is the biggest match they've played for 5 years. They'll be more than up for it and will no doubt be aggressive and also cynical and willing to do pretty much anything to frustrate us.

Expecting it to be a tight game but eventually tactical prowess and the likes of Wallace and Fletcher who seem to thrive in the big games to see us through.

I am worried about this one guys. I think their formation is set up to stifle teams in the midfield and I also think they will park the bus for sure. with that tonk sharp and the top rapist you just never know that they could nick a goal and sit back and get the result....I am praying to the Lord of testicles I am wrong. I have refrained from texting me pig mate tonight to rub it in about today so not to jinks next Sunday WAWAW

12 hours ago, Toon Owl said:

United will not come to draw or lose. Theyll be desperate to beat us on our own turf. Theyll come out all guns blazing to try and get infront early hoping we will panic. We need to be able to weather that period and dictate it for ourselves. Im quietly confident but take nothing for granted. UTO

Very few of the players in either squad will fully understand the rivalry between the two sides so it's up to the managers to sort that out.

If I were Carlos I'd spend a good amount of time digging all the best derby bits out of the SWFC archives now to counter Wilder and Billy blunt using their own fanaticism to fire blunts up for the game of their lives.

Hopefully Wilder will fire them up so much one of them will lose their poo and get sent off for a reckless challenge whilet the rest lose their discipline. We'd be wise to fully anticipate them starting with blood, guts and thunder but I think patience and commitment will get us 3 points in this one.

2 hours ago, BDM4nil said:

I think Wednesday will win and win well. 

I'm looking forward to the game and to a buzzing atmosphere.

You cant beat Hillsborough when its rocking and glad we got lower west also.

UTO

The men in the lower west won't be when they wear the odd pint of p1ss from the great unwashed pigs of S2.

Take a brolly

10 minutes ago, owls_wawaw said:

I am worried about this one guys. I think their formation is set up to stifle teams in the midfield and I also think they will park the bus for sure. with that tonk sharp and the top rapist you just never know that they could nick a goal and sit back and get the result....I am praying to the Lord of testicles I am wrong. I have refrained from texting me pig mate tonight to rub it in about today so not to jinks next Sunday WAWAW

There is some cause for concern because for me we do much better against teams that attack us, mainly because we are too slow to break defensive teams down.

I'm actually hopefull that Wilder will have them coming at us for the win, which will greatly increase our chances of 3 points.

Edited by OutspokenTom