Forestieri to Fulham 12m

4 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham couldn't stand each other but both stayed at the club- Sir Alex coped and got the best out of both. Why can't Carlos handle these situations?

Talk about random .

9 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Like pissed him off that he 

Refused to play

Got sent off against Preston ( i believe in the transfer window ) 

Telling the Manager he preferred  to not play in the position  the manager wanted him to ( and that everyone can see its his best slot)

Storming out off training after Winnall had dared to tackle him 

Showing no respect to the Manager Chairman and fans by going on his bike protest 

When he took that penalty he looked half arsed .

Tell me any current squad player that has done any of these while Carlos has been here ? 

Best player at the club but toxic . 

Agreed

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Dear SWFC, 

Whatever you do, do not accept a 12 million bid from Fulham for Fernando Forestieri. 

Kind Regards, 

SiJ 

I'd accept your request

but why

Do you think we could get more?

Do you think he's being mis managed and hope another manger will get him playing?

point is things aren't working what will change anytime soon?

Just now, steelowl said:

I'd accept your request

but why

Do you think we could get more?

Do you think he's being mis managed and hope another manger will get him playing?

point is things aren't working what will change anytime soon?

Because if we accept then JV is going to buy a season ticket next to me. 

I don't buy them conspiracy theory at all, utter nonsense. We are short of a few quid, with gaps to fill in the team, and have a saleable asset who causes trouble, proven over the last 12 months, and at Watford. It's as simple as that. No grassy knoll here, just pure business. 

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

Talk about random .

Just pointing out that the solution doesn't have to be ship somebody out because the players aren't one big happy family- but Carlos seems to place high importance on the group - possibly over fielding the strongest individuals.

Guest wilyfox
Just now, SiJ said:

Bo11ocks to that. 

I've got to sit next to JV if we sell him! 

I know you're still behind him, but, we're 5 games in with very little contribution from him, more controversy, and a big offer for him when the team needs freshening up. DC should do the deal this time. 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

I don't buy them conspiracy theory at all, utter nonsense. We are short of a few quid, with gaps to fill in the team, and have a saleable asset who causes trouble, proven over the last 12 months, and at Watford. It's as simple as that. No grassy knoll here, just pure business. 

I think the 'conspiracy' may be as much to alert other clubs to his availability without appearing too desperate to get rid, as opposed to managing fan PR.

21 minutes ago, just visiting said:

No parachute payments for Fulham this season = no £12m transfer fees. 

Theyve already signed Fonte for £9m, Wolves have no PP either not stopping them though

Your obsession with us in unhealthy, are you banned from the Man U forums? 

Guest wilyfox
Just now, SiJ said:

Why are my jokey responses getting serious responses :duntmatter:

Probably because you've been hammering people all year for wanting to part with after his antics. But, surely now even you can see it's the right time.

3 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

How much did that fat waster McCormack go for ? 12 million, 31 years old and prices have actually shot up since then.

About time we ripped somebody off on a transfer. Been waiting 30 years. 

15 million plus a sell on clause not a penny less.

Whilst I agree with much of that. He needs to go IMO in this window and £12m+ is a massive mark-up. It would also help towards paying CC off and giving a new man some funds which again I hope happens.

Just now, Ash76 said:

Theyve already signed Fonte for £9m, Wolves have no PP either not stopping them though

Your obsession with us in unhealthy, are you banned from the Man U forums? 

But if they've had parachute payments in the last couple of years, maybe this is their first year of overspending in a three year window- where as this is our last year of a three year window and we've already overspent by completing the JR deal.

Just now, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham couldn't stand each other but both stayed at the club- Sir Alex coped and got the best out of both. Why can't Carlos handle these situations?

Maybe this situation is entirely different, and rather than being two individuals who don't get on, it's a case of one player's behaviour turning the majority of the squad against him?

We don't know, but what we do know is that Forestieri played the best football of his career under Carlos' management, so those who are trying to suggest that a hypothetical new manager would come in and suddenly everything would be sorted are misguided, in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Except it's well documented that he has said he will never manage a Sheffield team as he likes living here and doesn't want the hassle.

A throw away remark a few years ago when his stock was high

Can you imagine the conversation with his wife

"So Nigel petal you are out of work and Wednesday just offered you 80k a month for three years and you turned it down"?

"Yes love ,although we are skint i just didnt fancy working local like a normal bloke , id rather commute 200 miles a day"

" I really don't think the hassle ill get on Owlstalk is worth it"

Mrs Pearson then throws herself out of the bedroom window

Regardless of opinion on FF there's one thing I hope doesn't happen, and that's that we don't do a very late deal, leaving next to no time to strengthen in the areas which are vital. Or, that DC keeps the monies in the kitty for January.

Selling him for me isn't the issue, everyone has a price. But selling him & hanging him out to dry is another because imho the manager can't handle him is poor.