Forestieri to Fulham 12m

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

He isn't performing at the level he was because he, like 8 out of 11 others arnt getting regular game time. He is also not playing in his best position (wide left) where he was outstanding in Cc's first season. The vision of him running past defenders and cutting inside was a joy to watch. Some people have short memories. 

IF....and only IF he was said to DC that he doesn't want to play for us any more then it is sensible to let him go. Personally I doubt that is the case. Frustration at not being Top Dog anymore and uncertainty as to how and where he is expected to play possibly is his problem. 

He needs handling properly and CC seems to have lost plot with him. 

CC or FF  that is the question for DC. 

Who will give him the best return. 

Get rid of both of them 

We have better options in the position he wants to play.

He does have that extra bit in his game that we'd miss but if he isn't going to play then sell him quick and bring in a cb and a more dynamic cm before the window closes.

Not signing these players and keeping FF on the bench probably equals not a prayer of going up.

4 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

I think if Westwood hunt been injured he would have come on , also he might have had the lip on again being asked to track back .

Don't see why Westwood being injured meant he brought Wallace on instead of Forestieri? We was chasing a win, Burton bench must have been relieved seeing Wallace coming on and Nando being left on the bench. 100% he won't be here come September 1st. 

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Of course it's conjecture

99% of everything written on here is conjecture

But argue against the points. Collectively, I think they point the right way

Wouldn't it be counterproductive to portray a player as disruptive and not a team man if you're trying to sell him? You may well end up putting off potential suitors and thus driving down his market value. 

No doubt he'd be a success at Fulham if he was to move.

12m is too much to turn down especially if it could be reinvested.

its a shame its come to this because when he's on it he's easily our best player for 20 years.

i don't want players here who don't want to be here or try and take us for mugs. Best player or not.

As someone who has no idea what is going on behind the scenes regarding finances or FF's effect (if any) on team morale, all I can really comment on is the impact selling him would have in pure football terms.

Seen enough of us without him to say we are an extremely dull, bang average team when he doesn't play. Absolutely no chance of promotion unless we sign a replacement imo. 

On top of that we still need a CM, a CB and LB. We still have a number of expensive wage sapping fringe players contributing virtually nothing, and we've had a poor start to the season.

What a complete mess.

1 minute ago, York_Owl said:

Wouldn't it be counterproductive to portray a player as disruptive and not a team man if you're trying to sell him? You may well end up putting off potential suitors and thus driving down his market value. 

No. Because every club/coach/agent/ owner is playing the same game.

They all know the rules.

Don't know why they bother with the nonsense.

28 minutes ago, dfoster said:

Fast exciting Fulham with awesome manager who went out the play offs same stage as us last yr and who we beat comfy last wknd.

Who are also on the same points as us this season.. the number of points our fans deem as a disaster of a start.

2 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

As someone who has no idea what is going on behind the scenes regarding finances or FF's effect (if any) on team morale, all I can really comment on is the impact selling him would have in pure football terms.

Seen enough of us without him to say we are an extremely dull, bang average team when he doesn't play. Absolutely no chance of promotion unless we sign a replacement imo. 

On top of that we still need a CM, a CB and LB. We still have a number of expensive wage sapping fringe players contributing virtually nothing, and we've had a poor start to the season.

What a complete mess.

Pretty much describes us with him in the team too these days.

Undoubtedly.

25 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I think I used to go out with her. Is she from Fox Hill? 

For me though, Forestieri is like this lass from Handsworth that I stated seeing when I was around 18 years old. She was stunning looking and had a beautiful figure. She had a look that she'd give you - a sort of glance that made you that hard you could snap it in two and she almost did when we were "at it". She was kind, considerate, exciting and looked good on my arm - I was definitely punching above my weight. She liked to go out around Hillsborough, so we'd meet there and, as Ecclesfield is nearer Hillsborough than Handsworth is, we'd always end up at mine. 

I saw saw her quite a few times and the time came to meet her family. Fvcck me! There was a reason why we always went to my house - her family! They were like a cross between stray dogs and those hillbillies off Deliverance - they were fvcckking feral!  Her mother was still having kids even though she had children in their late teens/early twenties and all of my bird's younger siblings were running wild. When my bird and her mother left the room to make a cuppa, I got "the talk" from her dad and her older brothers, which scared the life out of me because we'd already crossed that line they were drawing. It wasn't the better part of Handsworth and they appeared to be "that family". She was nothing like them but, unfortunately, one of them.  We didn't last much longer because I got cold feet brought on by the baggage that was her family. It was a tragedy for me as she was near perfect. 

So here is my point. Forestieri is not like the bird with bigs t1ts; there's loads of them. He's like that lass from Handsworth that I chose to jack in because of her family. 

My meeting her family was the same as when Forestieri refused to play against Norwich - the writing was on the wall. I had to consider if I could live with the negative to enjoy the positive. Like the full weight tvvat that I was (and still am), I jacked her in. The question here is: can we live with Forestieri's "family from Handsworth"?

Were all suckers for the pretty face and "the look" though aren't we.

Hopefully this is a case of losing the fit lass from Shameless and stumbling on a more refined beauty a few days later before we all hit the bottle 

Looked like he couldn't be arsed in warm up yesterday. Maybe he knew he wouldn't be coming off the bench, maybe not.

I'm bored of the whole situation now tbh.

If he goes, fine, but let's rinse the fee. If he stays, fine, but put him on the pitch when we're desperate to score and running out of time.