Forestieri to Fulham 12m

2 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Snap their bloody hand off at that price. 

Aye I would be surprised if we turned that down won't be arsed if he went especially if we got good money for him Hooper and Bannan on the other hand I would be absolutely livid

Edited by s6 owl

2 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Laws of football economics. 

Alwaysrefuse the first offer. They're just testing our resolve. If the can offer 12 they'll go to 15/16/17. 

Not long left In the window we need to act fast either way

Edited by s6 owl

Interesting times.

A sale says one of 2 things. Either FF is now considered too much of a negative influence on the squad, or we do have genuine financial issues, and have spunked our budget on a squad full of holes.

Either way, genuine promotion candidates don't let their most talented player leave to a rival.

2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Interesting times.

A sale says one of 2 things. Either FF is now considered too much of a negative influence on the squad, or we do have genuine financial issues, and have spunked our budget on a squad full of holes.

Either way, genuine promotion candidates don't let their most talented player leave to a rival.

except he's a mardy arse that doesn't appear to want to play for us anymore. Get rid and spend wisely on areas where we need other players

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

How much did that fat waster McCormack go for ? 12 million, 31 years old and prices have actually shot up since then.

About time we ripped somebody off on a transfer. Been waiting 30 years. 

15 million plus a sell on clause not a penny less.

have to agree with you there though

We need to sell forestieri knows it his agent knows it and Fulham probably know it. On his day he is comfortably our best creative player but unfortunately I think he's cooked his goose here. This needs doing quickly so we have as much time as possible to bring in the required players so and we aren't scrambling around at 11:30pm on Thursday night trying to just sign anyone we can get our hands on.

If I were Fulham I wouldn't raise the offer. FF is a player we don't want, and a player who doesn't want to be here. We don't want another McGugan situation, and this £12m will solve a few issues, and make us a far better team. 

Interesting few few days ahead. Said yesterday that we should give Brentford the £8m they want for Jota. If we effectively swap FF for Jota and Hanley on loan for the season, with £4m held back to strengthen in January, I would consider that brilliant business. 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

If I were Fulham I wouldn't raise the offer. FF is a player we don't want, and a player who doesn't want to be here. We don't want another McGugan situation, and this £12m will solve a few issues, and make us a far better team. 

Interesting few few days ahead. Said yesterday that we should give Brentford the £8m they want for Jota. If we effectively swap FF for Jota and Hanley on loan for the season, with £4m held back to strengthen in January, I would consider that brilliant business. 

This but try and get Jota for about 6 and bank the rest. We need to sell.

If we pick up Jota, now we've just got an even bigger selection problem at striker, and we're still short at centre back and needing a more capable left back.

Unless we're also planning to move Winnall and Rhodes, no need for Jota.

We already have one overpriced, formerly prolific scorer that can't seem to get enough game time to get rolling, we don't need a second!

If we can find someone to offload Rhodes to, even at a loss, then maybe.

Edited by Indoor Owl

8 minutes ago, vulva said:

Couldn't agree more although I would be good to add Mulgrew as well and think all bases are covered.