Forestieri to Fulham 12m

I knew he is going after seeing his body language last 2-3 weeks not warming up at half time etc . There is only 1 guy who knows he will be sold and the reaction I got from chansiri yeaterday told me all I need to know that for right price he is going . . But please take Carlos with u. The negativity now around the place and supporters is extremely worrying .

In a side like Fulham who play fast attacking, exciting football, a player of Fernando Forestieri's ability could really shine and when you look at the fees players are currently moving between clubs for would be an absolute steal at £12m.

In our side however where we try to grind out results and struggle to break sides down, he's wasted may as well not be in the team.

Personally i'd rather see Carlos go than the most talented player we've had since Beni Carbone but as that's looking unlikely we may as well sell him.

That said when we were attacking sides freely 2 seasons ago Forestieri was the best player in the league and I can't help but feel we'd see that same Forestieri at Fulham should we accept this bid and regret letting him go.

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I knew he is going after seeing his body language last 2-3 weeks not warming up at half time etc . There is only 1 guy who knows he will be sold and the reaction I got from chansiri yeaterday told me all I need to know that for right price he is going . . But please take Carlos with u. The negativity now around the place and supporters is extremely worrying .

What reaction was that?

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

In a side like Fulham who play fast attacking, exciting football, a player of Fernando Forestieri's ability could really shine and when you look at the fees players are currently moving between clubs for would be an absolute steal at £12m.

In our side however where we try to grind out results and struggle to break sides down, he's wasted may as well not be in the team.

Personally i'd rather see Carlos go than the most talented player we've had since Beni Carbone but as that's looking unlikely we may as well sell him.

That said when we were attacking sides freely 2 seasons ago Forestieri was the best player in the league and I can't help but feel we'd see that same Forestieri at Fulham should we accept this bid and regret letting him go.

He'd flourish at Fulham.

Wasted here under CC. But the manager ain't going anywhere anytime soon so sadly FF will have to leave. Only saving grace is that maybe the money will be used to strengthen the defence.

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

What reaction from Mr C? 

Are you his PA or something? 

It's just you talk about these things sometimes like you were there in the room. 

What will annoy me will be that when he does go, wherever he pitches up he will be excellent. Just as Antonio was when he left. 

Liverpool made a mistake turning down all that cash for Coutinho, as we have seen once a players commitment is questioned there is never the same bond.