Forestieri to Fulham 12m

1 minute ago, dfoster said:

FF is a good player but not a top player. Didn't do it against Hull at Wembley nor against Hudds in play offs. He wants out. We need to free some dough. Let's just shake hands, do the deal and wish him all the best.

He's our best player and main attacking threat... We dont need to understate his ability

BUT.... Clearly hes causing problems in the team dynamic and it makes sense to sell to keep the core happy

3 hours ago, vulva said:

Take away the history and £12 m for a player who can only just get on the bench and that is fantastic business. 

FF is like a bird with huge knockers. The novelty soon wears off, especially when you realise her front bum smells like butter beans and her mother, who she will end up looking like, has an uncanny resemblance to Ivan Drago. 

I think I used to go out with her. Is she from Fox Hill? 

For me though, Forestieri is like this lass from Handsworth that I stated seeing when I was around 18 years old. She was stunning looking and had a beautiful figure. She had a look that she'd give you - a sort of glance that made you that hard you could snap it in two and she almost did when we were "at it". She was kind, considerate, exciting and looked good on my arm - I was definitely punching above my weight. She liked to go out around Hillsborough, so we'd meet there and, as Ecclesfield is nearer Hillsborough than Handsworth is, we'd always end up at mine. 

I saw saw her quite a few times and the time came to meet her family. Fvcck me! There was a reason why we always went to my house - her family! They were like a cross between stray dogs and those hillbillies off Deliverance - they were fvcckking feral!  Her mother was still having kids even though she had children in their late teens/early twenties and all of my bird's younger siblings were running wild. When my bird and her mother left the room to make a cuppa, I got "the talk" from her dad and her older brothers, which scared the life out of me because we'd already crossed that line they were drawing. It wasn't the better part of Handsworth and they appeared to be "that family". She was nothing like them but, unfortunately, one of them.  We didn't last much longer because I got cold feet brought on by the baggage that was her family. It was a tragedy for me as she was near perfect. 

So here is my point. Forestieri is not like the bird with bigs t1ts; there's loads of them. He's like that lass from Handsworth that I chose to jack in because of her family. 

My meeting her family was the same as when Forestieri refused to play against Norwich - the writing was on the wall. I had to consider if I could live with the negative to enjoy the positive. Like the full weight tvvat that I was (and still am), I jacked her in. The question here is: can we live with Forestieri's "family from Handsworth"?

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Him not coming on yesterday speaks volumes. Clearly have an intention to sell.

Happy to sell as long as there will be an adequate replacement... however I can't see that happening

I think if Westwood hunt been injured he would have come on , also he might have had the lip on again being asked to track back .

Just now, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Perform over and above your normal standard? 

(Am i being brought in for questioning by the grammar police here? lol )

Perhaps you're agreeing with an earlier poster who suggested that perhaps his benchmark standard is more akin to what he has demonstrated for most of his career rather than his first season with us? lol

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

In a side like Fulham who play fast attacking, exciting football, a player of Fernando Forestieri's ability could really shine and when you look at the fees players are currently moving between clubs for would be an absolute steal at £12m.

In our side however where we try to grind out results and struggle to break sides down, he's wasted may as well not be in the team.

Personally i'd rather see Carlos go than the most talented player we've had since Beni Carbone but as that's looking unlikely we may as well sell him.

That said when we were attacking sides freely 2 seasons ago Forestieri was the best player in the league and I can't help but feel we'd see that same Forestieri at Fulham should we accept this bid and regret letting him go.

I pretty much agree with all of this. Only problem is that I think FF's time has runs its course. I think he wants out and therefore we should sell for £12m.  I thought we would go 4-3-3 last season and we would buy the missing pieces in the jigsaw to get us automatic promotion.  We would of got the best out of key players such as FF, Lee and Bannan. Unfortunately, we have adopted such a negative brand of football and we just don't get the best out of Forestieri. 

If we sell FF to Fulham, I am sure he will thrive and be a success. We only have ourselves to blame here - poor recruitment, poor footballing philosophy and poor management of a number of players.

2 minutes ago, shandypants said:

For me though, Forestieri is like this lass from Handsworth that I stated seeing when I was around 18 years old. She was stunning looking and had a beautiful figure. She had a look that she'd give you - a sort of glance that made you that hard you could snap it in two and she almost did when we were "at it". She was kind, considerate, exciting and looked good on my arm - I was definitely punching above my weight. She liked to go out around Hillsborough, so we'd meet there and, as Ecclesfield is nearer Hillsborough than Handsworth is, we'd always end up at mine. 

I saw saw her quite a few times and the time came to meet her family. Fvcck me! There was a reason why we always went to my house - her family! They were like a cross between stray dogs and those hillbillies off Deliverance - they were fvcckking feral!  Her mother was still having kids even though she had children in their late teens/early twenties and all of my bird's younger siblings were running wild. When my bird and her mother left the room to make a cuppa, I got "the talk" from her dad and her older brothers, which scared the life out of me because we'd already crossed that line they were drawing. It wasn't the better part of Handsworth and they appeared to be "that family". She was nothing like them but, unfortunately, one of them.  We didn't last much longer because I got cold feet brought on by the baggage that was her family. It was a tragedy for me as she was near perfect. 

So here is my point. Forestieri is not like the bird with bigs t1ts; there's loads of them. He's like that lass from Handsworth that I chose to jack in because of her family. 

My meeting her family was the same as when Forestieri refused to play against Norwich - the writing was on the wall. I had to consider if I could live with the negative to enjoy the positive. Like the full weight tvvat that I was (and still am), I jacked her in. The question here is: can we live with Forestieri's "family from Handsworth"?

I can't remember you coming to our house :stuwinky:

• Haha 4

Guest RocketOwl
5 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Snap their bloody hand off at that price. 

Genuinely have to question if some of the posters on here like you are Wednesday fans.

Lots of posters making it FF or Carlos.

If you'd have been at Bolton you should have seen a lonely figure out on that pitch.

That for me speaks volumes

2 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Perform over and above your normal standard? 

(Am i being brought in for questioning by the grammar police here? lol )

Ha ha Defoe not (people in glass houses)

No , just think it implies the opposite , he's underperforming now 

But anyway what will be will be 

It is clear he does not want to be here, if we can get 12+ million for him that is superb business, we can also bring in a couple of additions for areas we need to strengthen and have money left over.

My main worry is that we will not address the weakness in the squad, pace in wide areas and strength in the middle of the pitch.

Going to be an interesting 4/5 days!

12 minutes ago, shandypants said:

What was the family name?