OFFICIAL Sheffield Wednesday V Sunderland Match Day Thread

Great OP's from the chaps! Got me thinking what the collective noun is for Offcial Match Day Thread writer actually is, now we've gone all rotation?  lol

Let's get this straight. We will smash the puny moggies by 5 tins of tuna to nil. At 9.50pm this evening our bellies will be full of goals (and tuna) whilst we rest our feet at S6. :manager:

UTO #5-nil

4 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Catherine-Bach-fabulous-female-celebs-of-the-past-10935752-640-480.jpg

posting the Daisy Duke  then tell us not to tug is a tad cruel.

It's a fair point old chum.

I've been thinking about this an decided you might have a point.

There's no point wasting the opportunity the return of this majestic totem who oversaw The BDM over the grunt beasts presents us with. 

The Zico and Chappers era, and our climb to fight and beat the best back the top flight , Varadi an Anfield might never have happened if not for the positive energy of this good ole girl. 

It is with this in mind and after referring to Crowley's  big book of magyk spells that I am lifting the throwing ban. 

In fact I'm going to encourage a masse tug. 

Thrash yourselves silly, take yourselves in hand , drag yourselves about the place and create some positive energy to take to the ground with you via DD's DD's.

NaBmwA.gif

I think we'll come good and win this. Incidentally I was talking to a "marrer" on the train to Newcastle 2 weeks ago (Wrong city I know but he lived in York!!)  who told me the consensus of opinion up there amongst the fans is that they'll be happy to stay in the division this season. So I guess the players won't get the same fan pressure :biggrin:

30 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

There's no point wasting the opportunity the return of this majestic totem who oversaw The BDM over the grunt beasts presents us with. 

The Zico and Chappers era, and our climb to fight and beat the best back the top flight , Varadi an Anfield might never have happened if not for the positive energy of this good ole girl. 

It is with this in mind and after referring to Crowley's  big book of magyk spells that I am lifting the throwing ban. 

Thrash yourselves silly, take yourselves in hand , drag yourselves about the place and create some positive energy to take to the ground with you via DD's DD's.

NaBmwA.gif

What? She also serves Double Diamond?

1 hour ago, F. Spiksley said:

Great OP's from the chaps! Got me thinking what the collective noun is for Offcial Match Day Thread writer actually is, now we've gone all rotation?  lol

Let's get this straight. We will smash the puny moggies by 5 tins of tuna to nil. At 9.50pm this evening our bellies will be full of goals (and tuna) whilst we rest our feet at S6. :manager:

UTO #5-nil

A thicket of threaders?

15 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

What? She also serves Double Diamond?

Aha! Mainly Moonshine, but DD available  on request. 

Amended for you..

"Thrash yourselves silly, take yourselves in hand , drag yourselves about the place and create some positive energy to take to the ground with you thinking about  DD's DD's whilst drinking DD 's "

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

NaBmwA.gif

Sex magik. 

That's the ticket!!!

Tonight we need sex owl voodoo magic.

:manager: UTO!

3 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Touch and go whether I can get there tonight - picking wife and kids up from Heathrow at 3.40. 

Worry Grabban will cause us lots of problems. 1-2 defeat. 

Good luck with that mate!

Maybe you already know, but you have to park up at Heathrow these days to collect people. No pick up option due to security.

You'll be out on the M4/M25 toxic car park around 4.30. Eight quid out of pocket. Rush hour just getting started then.

Enjoy!

:)

Edited by Davidioso
correct time

3 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Touch and go whether I can get there tonight - picking wife and kids up from Heathrow at 3.40. 

Worry Grabban will cause us lots of problems. 1-2 defeat. 

Should be able to pick up Radio Sheffield around Derby /Nottingham area. 

Enjoy 

22 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Hutch will be a miss. Him and Lee being out is a massive loss for us. Be nice if we could strengthen midfield. Would like to see Boyd and Abdi both start tonight. Really need those 3 points otherwise the pressure on CC really will be cranked up. 

I think we are a better team without Hutch in midfield.

Top player, but doesn't work for us in a 442 imho.