Hutch injury

Haven't seen the replay but it looked like yet another silly challenge that he didn't have to make. Player was near the half way line causing no goalscoring threat and Sammy over stretched and causing himself injury.

I was furious at the time. As much as he is a fans favourite the man is still a liability. Could have forgiven him had he done it to prevent a goal but that challenge was not needed and the injury was preventable.

You take away his aggressive enthusiasm right across the pitch you take away the special qualities he brings to the team in my opinion. Totally frustrating losing him yesterday but he played more league minutes last year than he's ever done in his career. Let's wait and see shall we?

Guest RocketOwl

I'm getting slightly agitated by Hutchinson constantly going off injured.

Does anyone not think it's very selfish of him to play when he knows he isn't fit - it cost is yesterday.

4 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

If he wasn't played in midfield I don't think he'd get half the injuries, be nice to see Abdi get a run of games if he's out a while.

He wont .......... Carlos will play Jones and Bannan giving us zero creativity 

Much rather see him replace Loovens as the CB pair with Lees.Less likely to get injured, less wear and tear and better for not getting booked in 50/50 tackles.

Hope Abdi does come in and cement his place and Hutch goes to CB rest of the season.

Edited by sMacLean
  • Like 1

Part of me would like him to be sidelined for a few weeks.  Not that I want to see anyone get injured, just simply for the Club to go out and bring in a proper defensive midfielder and also a quality centre half.  We cannot rely on Hutch and Loovens for a full season. 

1 minute ago, Mishowl said:

Doesn't Carlos' super new medical team mean injuries are a thing of the past......or was he just looking for a scapegoat at the end of last season? 

He sacked them as it was easier than admitting that he'd forced Keiran Lee to come back before he was ready and has risked crippling him permanently.

confess to being torn about Hutch

negatives

his reckless sometimes fecking stupid lunges are a complete liability 

he's made out of glass, tough glass, but nevertheless don't think i've ever seen a game where he hasn't gone down injured at some point 

tbh i bet 75% are due to his enthusiasm and he's a spring loaded yellow card 

positives 

That very enthusiasm and joy at being able to play  fearless and good reader of the game he is captain material when he isnt getting himself sent off 

aaargh