Hutch injury

Great player when on it but another liability we can't afford to have in the side as things stand. 

If it is not worrying about him getting injured it's worrying about the ref brandishing a red card.

The thing is his longest period of fitness and good discipline came when he was in the defensive role but I am not sure he likes to play there. 

Another tough decision for our beleaguered manager I think. 

28 minutes ago, steelowl said:

confess to being torn about Hutch

negatives

his reckless sometimes fecking stupid lunges are a complete liability 

he's made out of glass, tough glass, but nevertheless don't think i've ever seen a game where he hasn't gone down injured at some point 

tbh i bet 75% are due to his enthusiasm and he's a spring loaded yellow card 

positives 

That very enthusiasm and joy at being able to play  fearless and good reader of the game he is captain material when he isn't getting himself sent off 

aaargh 

Like Shelvey and Cahill lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Love his passion and effort, but absolute liability. Stupid challenge to make in the first place and surprise surprise he's injured.

It's been 2 years and we still haven't replaced Loovens and Hutch who spend way too much time in the treatment room. Absolute farce.

Yet we've blown £10 million on a striker we arguably didn't need. Think how that money could have strengthened crucial areas.

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Love his passion and effort, but absolute liability. Stupid challenge to make in the first place and surprise surprise he's injured.

It's been 2 years and we still haven't replaced Loovens and Hutch who spend way too much time in the treatment room. Absolute farce.

It really beggars belief!

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

He wont .......... Carlos will play Jones and Bannan giving us zero creativity 

Abdi would have to be fit, and remain fit for that to happen.

I'd also note that when he appeared in the pre season his apparent creative genius did not feature.

As far as I can see, he's not in the squad for a reason.

5 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

I'm getting slightly agitated by Hutchinson constantly going off injured.

Does anyone not think it's very selfish of him to play when he knows he isn't fit - it cost is yesterday.

That cost us ?? Trust me it was the tactically ineptitude of our manager that cost us.