That bannan goal

9 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

It was funny as I was up cheering way before the south stand realised it went in. 

I did that once at Carrow Road when Agbonlahor was playing for us..

Only problem is I was sat in with the Norwich fans.

Also he hit the post.

Looked even more of a dickhead than normal

6 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Think Carlos proved to himself yesterday that Bannan plays better if you deploy him better. 

Had a word with BB's dad after the game. He said that Carlos had taken the shackles off whereas he normally instructs BB to play a far more defensive role. He has to do this also in the next two home games. If he stops worrying about the opposition (which was easy to do last night) it sends positive vibes to the fans who will react accordingly. Its all about Carlos and how he approaches games.

1 hour ago, Mountain Owl said:

Had a word with BB's dad after the game. He said that Carlos had taken the shackles off whereas he normally instructs BB to play a far more defensive role. He has to do this also in the next two home games. If he stops worrying about the opposition (which was easy to do last night) it sends positive vibes to the fans who will react accordingly. Its all about Carlos and how he approaches games.

Exactly everyone saying it's Bannan's fault if he plays bad. But Carlos has to use him in the right way. Easily one of the best midfielders in the league if used properly.

1 hour ago, Bassett's Allsorts said:

I know we played against League 2 opposition but BB was absolutely word class last night.

I've not seen an individual performance like that at Hillsborough for some years.

Carlos has got the take this into Saturday now.

you can't be serious lol

deary me lol

1 hour ago, Mountain Owl said:

This^^^^ with all the attacking flair we have we shouldn't be worried about anyone in this league. So what if you score, we'll go stick three in your net. 

2 hours ago, Miffed said:

His shooting reminds me of JJ, so many shots over the bar in the 2 seasons he's been here and there must have been at least 4 he put over the bar list night too, but once a season one will nestle in the top corner and he'll score a worldly.

His shooting still needs to be worked on despite his stunner last night 

He's not the only who finds it difficult to shoot on target , it's getting to be a pleasant surprise when a shot is actually on target and works the keeper !!!

• Like 1

Hope he can grab a couple of goals in the Champ this season.

He seemed more willing to shoot than last season but accuracy was a bit off v. Rangers. Mind you, only takes one perfect finish to open the confidence floodgates.

Hat-trick of those v. QPR please, Bazza.

1 minute ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

He seemed more willing to shoot than last season but accuracy was a bit off v. Rangers. Mind you, only takes one perfect finish to open the confidence floodgates.

Be very nice that !! 

1 minute ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

He was so unlucky with the chip that landed on the roof of the net as well