Harlee Dean, Brentford captain

Guest BULGARIA

In his last year of his contract, modestly paid by Brentford, and still to re-sign an extended deal with them. Will be assessing his options. This will at least involve talking to other clubs. :ph34r:

Last year of his contract = might be gettable on a reasonable fee, and we wouldn't struggle to meet his wage demands.

A good fit.

Edited by theowlsman

2 hours ago, stevie snerklebox said:

This has gotten me thinking about some of the different names that Nuhiu has been called by TV commentators, and fans (respectable ones that is).....

Big Dave

Aunties New Shoes

Nahoowa

Newey

Noohoo

Nahoowee

Noowa

Big Atty

And of course, the correct pronunciation.... Noooheeooo!

Just saying. lol

Or as the Alfreton announcer put it. "Audi new you"

Guest BULGARIA
21 hours ago, 442 said:

That tweet is 20 hours before this thread.

It's complete testicles. 

I can guarantee the OP saw that tweet and then made something else up to sound more credible. 

You couldnt be more wrong. But i sure your guarantee will help you sleep better.

Just now, gurujuan said:

Saying this morning that Fulham are the championship club interested Could be us as well of course Would he choose us or Fulham?

Hmm...let me see.... er, i'll have a wild stab at Fulham.

When will this thread end??????

8 minutes ago, F. Spiksley said:

Hmm...let me see.... er, i'll have a wild stab at Fulham.

When will this thread end??????

Obviously he wouldn't have to uproot if he went to Fulham. However I have a relative who's a big Brentford fan & they look upon Fulham as their bitterest rivals. Selling one of their best players to Fulham would be like us selling Fernando to Leeds or the pigs.

2 hours ago, optimisticowl said:

Well, Waddle stayed in Sheffield, as did Hirst, Palmer and Pearson, along with Jack Whitham, Gerry Young, John Quinn, Don Megson and many more, it must be something in the water.

I believe Sheffield also has the highest student retention rate of any major University city in the UK?

We are a self depreciating lot but Sheffield is a good place to live. For the elite of the game who value showing off to 15 million Instagram followers I know there's a Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs London bias, but for anyone else a move to Sheffield shouldn't be prohibitive. 

You could even live in Manchester and commute quicker than it would take to get across various parts of London if it bothered players that much.