When do the Rangers tickets go on sale ?

16 hours ago, steveger said:

Awww bless never mind, some people would be much happier with a foreign team that brings 43 fans and adds to the fantastic atmosphere of a nearly empty stadium....:biggrin:

I honestly hope it doesn't happen as some of our fans (Wednesday) don't deserve that experience like we had the last time Rangers visited, the footballs irrelevant, Rangers are terrible on the pitch and Wednesday will play it at a training match speed, the atmosphere will be the attraction, not the football...

Was great the last time, loudest fans that's ever been to S6 and absolutely no trouble whatsoever,a good night was had by all, if it is true and is going to happen it won't stop the usual sour faced moon howlers on here moaning about it ....

But hey ho... each to their own lol

Yep imagine people not wanting to be up to their necks in fenian blood

They may be loud.. but hearing sectarian poo isn't what many want

I know for people like you it might make you more British than others.. and its your culture etc..

But its disgusting and certainly has no place in football 

16 hours ago, steveger said:

Awww bless never mind, some people would be much happier with a foreign team that brings 43 fans and adds to the fantastic atmosphere of a nearly empty stadium....:biggrin:

I honestly hope it doesn't happen as some of our fans (Wednesday) don't deserve that experience like we had the last time Rangers visited, the footballs irrelevant, Rangers are terrible on the pitch and Wednesday will play it at a training match speed, the atmosphere will be the attraction, not the football...

Was great the last time, loudest fans that's ever been to S6 and absolutely no trouble whatsoever,a good night was had by all, if it is true and is going to happen it won't stop the usual sour faced moon howlers on here moaning about it ....

But hey ho... each to their own lol

Absolutely spot on!!

We could announce Man U...and lots would still be unhappy!! Rangers at either ground would be a great day all round.

I wish I'd not started this thread !!! 

My source was a Glasgow grafter who sells outside the grounds asking for a pitch on the proposed date. 

Prior to that , a few Chelsea mates told

me they were up on the 30th for the Blue Alliance - Chelsea / Gers malarkey.  

37 minutes ago, ProgrammeMan said:

I wish I'd not started this thread !!! 

My source was a Glasgow grafter who sells outside the grounds asking for a pitch on the proposed date. 

Prior to that , a few Chelsea mates told

me they were up on the 30th for the Blue Alliance - Chelsea / Gers malarkey.  

A mate says his mate's sister who works at the club says it's happening.

No, really.

12 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

I'm willing to bet I've been to more Rangers/Celtic games than 99% of the people on this forum.

My two pence:

I don't like either of them but it can be argued that Rangers are neither older (1888 v 2012), bigger (in terms of trophies won, crowds, or turnover) or better than Celtic (because their current team is poo and a million miles behind their rivals).

And I'd say that Rangers and their fans are probably hated just as much as Celtic domestically.

Rangers formed in 1872, don't fall into the trap of thinking they were formed 6 years ago. SFA and UEFA all confirm it's same club. Obviously celtic have won the European cup which is better than Rangers, Rangers have 6 more leagues though not sure on Scottish cups. Think Celtic have won one or 2 more?

Possibly domestically, but then again considering the highest attendances this season have been once again against Celtic/Rangers I'm guessing it's more of a love hate relationship lol

29 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I always thought the idea of playing a home game in a friendly was so you could host an exciting so called better team to really test yourself. Bloody Rangers that couldn't even finish 2nd in one of the poorest leagues there is. 

All friendlies are just a kickabout to try formations etc.

May as well have a decent atmosphere and turnout to watch it

47 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I always thought the idea of playing a home game in a friendly was so you could host an exciting so called better team to really test yourself. Bloody Rangers that couldn't even finish 2nd in one of the poorest leagues there is. 

Better than Bloody Port vale and St.mirren who we played last 2 seasons though int it ?

Hardly a prestige friendly against the equivalent of a league 1/2 side.

Hopefully we will Progress against them!

As for atmoshrere? aload of 'loyalist', 'watp' EDL type knuckle draggers from various English Clubs e.g. Chelsea etc singing the billy boys and build my gallows and the rest of their bile 

Edited by meadowview owl

2 minutes ago, meadowview owl said:

Hardly a prestige friendly against the equivalent of a league 1/2 side.

Hopefully we will Progress against them!

As for atmoshrere? aload of 'loyalist', 'watp' EDL type knuckle draggers from various English Clubs e.g. Chelsea etc singing the billy boys and build my gallows and the rest of their bile 

How would you view a fixture against Celtic?

7 minutes ago, bradowl said:

How would you view a fixture against Celtic?

More prestigious than rangers considering 

4 minutes ago, steveger said:

as opposed to aload of plastic irish republicans IRA type knuckle draggers from the slums singing songs about killing British soldiers and murder and the rest of their bile

works both ways doesn't it... the world would be a better place without any of it from either side, but lets not make it out to be all one sided eh ?....

as for the EDL link :duntmatter:

You know the link I am talking about to the less desirable fans of English clubs who indulge in the  the rangers wankfest...The we are the people brigade, the types that caused the disgraceful landsdowne riot in the 90s. 

....and yes both sides are disgusting at times

il wear my 1989 green/white hooped away shirt and see how it goes down lol