When do the Rangers tickets go on sale ?

12 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

He was pulled by a traffic cop on a random stop he had been previously stopped in Church Street weeks before and let go. When he was finally nicked he was took to Hammerton road .

Yes I know F A with a C and a T

Oreyt then! 

Enjoy your Friday evening lol

2 hours ago, steveger said:

That's fine i should fit in okay then...... as an added bonus i occasionally smell of wee with being overweight and over 45...:biggrin:

So you refuse to come to home games

You get a chance to sing party tunes and hating Catholics and you crawl back

Shameful

This is about tickets , and Sheffield Wednesday V Rangers , the last time we played Rangers it was a good natured friendly 

both teams have progressed since that game ,so should be a good game to watch , with a great friendly atmosphere i am sure the vast majority on here 

don't wish to see comments about other teams fans (many instances of drunk fans p122ing in peoples door ways over the years so fish elsewhere for a rise)  or past troubles that have no connection to this game .

The vast majority on here I'm sure want the ground to be a sell out with an electric atmosphere , will be a credit to both clubs and good for the game in general 

So please make it about tickets and about Wednesday V Rangers and a day to remember for good reasons 

WAWAW  

Guest timrud

They really are an amazing set of fans, who have been through the worst times in the past few seasons, yet still are there in insane numbers. Fair play.

17 hours ago, steveger said:

A minority out of a huge,huge number of fans caused the trouble, i was there, i saw it first hand with my own eyes, not through a tv camera, when it kicked off i got a train to Wakefield with my dad, was a brilliant good natured day ruined by a minority of morons and animals....

I and the massive majority of travelling Rangers fans did in fact handle their beer without causing anyone any harm no matter how you want to spin it to suit your own agenda, what happened was regretful and pathetic and there's absolutely no excuse for any of it.... but hey you keep trying to beat people with your little stick over it, you cling to it as you must.....

You need help before your bitterness and hate consumes you...I hope you get better soon...

Quite agree hopefully there won't be any hate posts about Celtic by any Rangers fans on here.