When do the Rangers tickets go on sale ?

2 hours ago, OWL1969 said:

Don't think there will be anybody "tugging themselves stupid" however if you mean the majority of over 50s who remember IRA attacks on mainland Britain, preferring Rangers over the pro IRA Celtic I agree, a few of the comments on here against Rangers are remarkably cringeworthy to say the least. 

Ps  before anyone comments to the contrary, I'm not a sectarian Bigot and wouldn't mind a visit from Celtic either, I just by far prefer the more friendly blue half of Glasgow (a bit like Sheffield really)

Spot on 

On 11/07/2017 at 15:09, steveger said:

Thankfully it seems to have died out in England but to be fair the sectarianism only existed around Liverpool and Manchester anyway, so now us in England can just hate each others club for pure footballing and jealousy reasons and not stupid bobbar like politics and religion.....:biggrin:

On 11/7/2017 at 14:23, shandypants said:

I dread the day we announce a friendly against Celtic. There's no sectarian history at Hillsborough (or at Bramall Lane for that matter) but I don't think many of the Sheffield/South Yorkshire folk could bear to listen to fans singing about the IRA and how 5h1t England is without getting annoyed or provoked in some way. 

Thats not not to say that I condone any Rangers sectarian songs. 

You don't get down Hillsborough much then? The IRA are mentioned in a song sung regularly at games 

20 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Well thank you very much Wednesday that's screwed me up going to the match. Was looking forward to that one and they pull that seating arrangement.

One peed off Wednesday supporter.

You're seriously not going because they've given arrangers fans the North Stand, a stand that wouldn't normally be open to home fans anyway for a friendly game and a stand that most Wednesday fans seemed to be complaining last time we played Rangers because they weren't allocated it and were confined to the West Stand?

12 minutes ago, owl-zat said:

You're seriously not going because they've given arrangers fans the North Stand, a stand that wouldn't normally be open to home fans anyway for a friendly game and a stand that most Wednesday fans seemed to be complaining last time we played Rangers because they weren't allocated it and were confined to the West Stand?

Yes, I'm a wheelchair user and usually seated in the North. Always have been for every match and friendly. Being stuck in a corner or at pitch level is not my definition of an enjoyable match.

4 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Yes, I'm a wheelchair user and usually seated in the North. Always have been for every match and friendly. Being stuck in a corner or at pitch level is not my definition of an enjoyable match.

Ring em theres a chance you can still sit there same as Disabled Fans in West when we sell that end to away fans.

5 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Wheelchair bays are available on the West stand lower and the kop. There decent views aren't they?