Nuhiu scores stunner in training

I think if you ask all the opposing central defenders in this league who they wouldn't want to come on as sub at 70 mins onwards Atty would be one of them! Whether you think he is pants or not he has a role to play and causes trouble when he comes on 90% of the time. Would Fletcher or Rhodes impact the game late on as much as he does??

He is staying so support the man.

At the end of the day Nuhiu is a real horses for courses style player. As such he will always have a part to play in a squad game.

If you need someone to come on as a closer in the last 10 minutes or you need a complete revamp mid game against a team that is outmuscling us, he is the best option we currently have. Sure that might only be needed in a handful of games per season, but it makes sense for us to have someone who can do that.

Don't get me wrong, if we sign a player who can do those jobs better than him, by all means get rid. But getting rid when we don't have anyone else who does what he does seems counterintuitive to me.

6 hours ago, Bigblueowl said:

I think if you ask all the opposing central defenders in this league who they wouldn't want to come on as sub at 70 mins onwards Atty would be one of them! Whether you think he is pants or not he has a role to play and causes trouble when he comes on 90% of the time. Would Fletcher or Rhodes impact the game late on as much as he does??

He is staying so support the man.

Can you back this post up?

90 per cent of of what and when?

2 hours ago, Owls2k said:

The fact that he scored the goal and then rushed to grab the footage to stick on online is both quite heartwarming and a bit depressing. 

Too many Wednesday fans rush to crucify one of their own... it's seemingly been like this for all the time I have been a Wednesdayite. 

Very odd. 

Unfortunately smacks of nuhiu trying to win over individuals who have made up their mind and are quite vociferous in voicing their opinions.

1 hour ago, Spondon Owl said:

Too many Wednesday fans rush to crucify one of their own... it's seemingly been like this for all the time I have been a Wednesdayite. 

Very odd. 

Unfortunately smacks of nuhiu trying to win over individuals who have made up their mind and are quite vociferous in voicing their opinions.

Don't be blaming fans, he's turd

On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 01:15, Ronio said:

Not in the literal sense Will.

Nuhiu is probably on one of the lowest wages compared to our other strikers.

Some of the grief he gets from some though is unjustified to say the least imo.

I have it on VERY good authority that we offered him double the wages that he and his agent were actually expecting  :ph34r: